RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Think the platinum Gucci ladies trying to make life easy by letting me know that they’re in the home stretch judging by leafs fading to yellow! :headbang:
75816F39-36BF-4082-B6B9-0C22B0B7DBB9.jpeg
F3485F40-CF51-40EB-9E92-C7C86C8835F1.jpeg
5D11DF06-2ED6-4A5F-8741-2CC4C6E1481E.jpeg
D5BDE9CF-A68F-46A3-8147-B2BF76AE04E0.jpeg
7313DB0B-4923-45B3-B261-C4697C92D5A5.jpeg

:vibe:

Also talk about a boneheaded move.....
Trimmed up those magic Rolex testers or whatever the hell he’s gonna call them like a week ago but last night I went to grab something out the office and noticed this going on! :nono:
A6BA0295-D09B-4ECB-A8FE-B8E5BFB09998.jpeg
AB408D79-45D4-4BFA-A329-3B45A16CF171.jpeg
image.jpg

No idea how in the world I managed that but apparently left the main damn cola on the plant at the time I broke it down to trim it up! :doh:

Also talk about a boneheaded move.....
Trimmed up those magic Rolex testers or whatever the hell he’s gonna call them like a week ago but last night I went to grab something out the office and noticed this going on! :nono:View attachment 1312361View attachment 1312362View attachment 1312363
No idea how in the world I managed that but apparently left the main damn cola on the plant at the time I broke it down to trim it up! :doh:

Welllllll...in the first pic it does kinda blend in with the curtain!!!:thumbsup::crying:

Yea for sure I’ve had my own learning curve with growing but man everyone here has been super helpful and encouraging. This page is what really set me on the races. Y’all do amazing work with RocBud genetics for real whenever people make fun of autoflowers I always think about this group killing it consistently
The stigma is still there but getting better. I listen to DudeGrows Podcast and they have a pretty big following but they throw shade at autos all the time. Most people think of Lowryder when you mention autos.

@RocBudInc has been doing some great work with Autos it saddens me to see him losing the Auto Focus a little but I get it from a business perspective.

I have like 15 packs of @RocBudInc seeds so I just refrain from all the new ones.

The stigma is still there but getting better. I listen to DudeGrows Podcast and they have a pretty big following but they throw shade at autos all the time. Most people think of Lowryder when you mention autos.

Definitely getting better. Some are just slower than others when something may not have been great 3-5 years ago but has become great in the last year or two such as the case here. Just can't beat autos IMO, I don't have the patience for photos when I can get just as good in half the time and that allows me to try more strains and breeders which is what I personally enjoy the most, so much fire out there anymore.

I want to report that I had a problem with my last order and emailed them about it.
The next morning I received an email taking care of it.
Nice to see great customer service.

@RocBudInc has been doing some great work with Autos it saddens me to see him losing the Auto Focus a little but I get it from a business perspective.

I have like 15 packs of @RocBudInc seeds so I just refrain from all the new ones.
Scotty is an asshole. The "Dude" is a pussy. And Guru is a panty waste upspeak MF. IMO. Fuck them. With all due respect OFC.

Scotty is an asshole. The "Dude" is a pussy. And Guru is a panty waste upspeak MF. IMO. Fuck them. With all due respect OFC.
Fkn roc hit 30% THC. We get a pound and more off off some autos. And in half the time.

F 4. There us a Purple and a green pheno like with most of his strains. Structure is typical of 3 plants one has more of a sativa leaf. So...

Back