RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

i had to refresh each screen 420 times, but i was finally able to check out with a pack of the auto blueberry. Guezz, almost gave, thought for an f'n minute this was a meph drop w/all the trouble i was having.

You were right about iced gushers, hell of a good smoke. And the smell, the smell is Chem and fruit snacks to me. Hell of a smell when you crack open those jars. Smokes terrific as well.
The Fringe and Purple Chem smell great. PC is fruit while the F is a good stinky cheese.

The Fringe and Purple Chem smell great. PC is fruit while the F is a good stinky cheese.
Really looking forward to growing them all. Got The Thing going now. Slow start, but the soil got too compacted and the root wasn't growing. Re-planted and it is already happier. Got a SCROG net for the photo tent as I had the buds flopping over all across the canopy. Won't make that mistake again. Lol.
Grape God and Grape Slurri are 2nd week of flower and 2 mystery autos are same point. All are already showing severe FROSTBITE! Love that about his genetics.

Back