RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Please also remember that excessive complaining got the mephisto thread permanently locked and u gotta make a request just to post a question now!
:pass:

Tester Day 59

Tester1.jpg
Tester2.jpg
Tester3.jpg
TesterMacro1.jpg
Tester Macro1Closer.jpg
TesterMacro2.jpg
TesterMacrocloser.jpg
TesterMacro3.jpg
TesterMacro3Closer.jpg

Super duper purple bruh! :headbang:
My testers say 60......
Yes day 60 u read that correct! Just counted! :pop:
image.jpg
image.jpg
C532394B-7A83-4F09-9560-1EBC90C3FBF9.jpeg
26321D52-EB88-4ABE-9AB9-E39D7E45CE35.jpeg

Yours are def ahead of mine on progress even tho I am couple days older on mine! Mine I got u in size tho so prob why moving slower! Also not sure in pot size since mine are in EB juniors! :d5:

Super duper purple bruh! :headbang:
My testers say 60......
Yes day 60 u read that correct! Just counted! :pop:
View attachment 1296556View attachment 1296557View attachment 1296558View attachment 1296559
Yours are def ahead of mine on progress even tho I am couple days older on mine! Mine I got u in size tho so prob why moving slower! Also not sure in pot size since mine are in EB juniors! :d5:

I'm in 4 gallon tall pots with soil. Yours are definitely much taller than mine which I'm assuming will translate into more yield in the end. I guess we have different strains but we may never know!

Just did some quick math using the size of the earth box jr's and it looks like they are around 7.5 gallons of soil, so you've definitely got more than me.

Nope remember I’ve said they lie! They actually hold 1/3 what they claim cuz 1cuft filled up 2 juniors! Hold lil over 3.75 gal once u have it piled up over sides like they say to do but damn sure ain’t no full cubic foot!

Nope remember I’ve said they lie! They actually hold 1/3 what they claim cuz 1cuft filled up 2 juniors! Hold lil over 3.75 gal once u have it piled up over sides like they say to do but damn sure ain’t no full cubic foot!

Yeah that's messed up, even their website says

"We recommend using 2 cubic feet (60 dry quarts) for the standard-size Original EarthBox® Gardening System and Root & Veg Gardening System, and 1 cubic foot for the EarthBox® Junior™ gardening system."

Back