RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Man now I have to rethink. I was gonna drop tonight but now I may wait. Man I was gonna start Runtz City, T-MAC, Mint Blizzard and Ghost breath mints. Damn hard decision
I say pop'em all....kinda like I say bout all gals.....then pop the good ones again.
I make an effort to pop a couple seeds of each strain I buy...been tough to do with fav breeders dropping lately...
Let me add Roc's Ghost Breath Mint is....ummm... :woohoo1:

I say pop'em all....kinda like I say bout all gals.....then pop the good ones again.
I make an effort to pop a couple seeds of each strain I buy...been tough to do with fav breeders dropping lately...
Hmmm well I was gonna do two of each but that endorsement of GBM she may make the lineup. I think I have that in reg form from him too. I have his cookies and chem photo I believe called The Inc. in regs. I need more space lol

How did the ghost breath mints yield?

How did the ghost breath mints yield?
Actually ground up a couple of nuggs of GBM this morning for my wake and bake session...I'll try to think beyond the resulting fog to relate what an old stoner can remember ....who, what, when, where type stuff....
GBM was a photo I'm thinkin'....you know how I always grow a photo along with autos, for shits and grins, but it also keeps the autos at their best...
Don't remember timing by it wasn't anything out the ordinary that got noticed so no input there....
As you know, I grow bonzai style...small pots so I can stuff the shit out of my flower room....with yeild being last on my needs list, so my yeild would never be one to compare to. I just worry about health and let yeild sort itself out. Still, most plants yeild appprox .75-1 oz per ltr medium.
GBM was in 2-3 ltr airpot, BBLM, bio bizz nutes only . Don't remember any problems with her that got extra attention. Photos do handle heavy nutes so my thoughts are GBM would be a big mutha if pushed as she should be.
My avatar happens to be a nugg of GBM...still have that specific nugg sittin' pretty in it's display case.

Actually ground up a couple of nuggs of GBM this morning for my wake and bake session...I'll try to think beyond the resulting fog to relate what an old stoner can remember ....who, what, when, where type stuff....
GBM was a photo I'm thinkin'....you know how I always grow a photo along with autos, for shits and grins, but it also keeps the autos at their best...
Don't remember timing by it wasn't anything out the ordinary that got noticed so no input there....
As you know, I grow bonzai style...small pots so I can stuff the shit out of my flower room....with yeild being last on my needs list, so my yeild would never be one to compare to. I just worry about health and let yeild sort itself out. Still, most plants yeild appprox .75-1 oz per ltr medium.
GBM was in 2-3 ltr airpot, BBLM, bio bizz nutes only . Don't remember any problems with her that got extra attention. Photos do handle heavy nutes so my thoughts are GBM would be a big mutha if pushed as she should be.
My avatar happens to be a nugg of GBM...still have that specific nugg sittin' pretty in it's display case.
With that I’ll go ahead and start two. I’ll let them fill out nicely.

Day 64

KONG IS STACKIN', PACKIN' AND FILLIN'!

Such an easy girl to grow!

IMG_20210314_190444060_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210314_190458624_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210314_190537790_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210314_190543612_HDR.jpg

Just a heads up, but there seems to be one pack each of kong breath, purple Rolex, and scoops on RBI. Must have found a few extra and threw them up because the store has been empty the past week. Or it’s a mistake :shrug:

Saw this post and jumped on the Roc site...Purple Rolex was still available, let me buy them, got the payment email really fast...got the shipment email today!!! Fastest turnaround I've had at Roc's site!!! Glad to get my sticky lil fingers on the PRV2:smoking::d5::biggrin:

Does anyone know if the (mac1 x animal mints bx1) x Mac #5 cross that Roc is working on is a regular photo? I would love to do a mini pheno hunt & put a stud in my garden‼️:baby:

Roc told me they are still in testing but very soon, so to answer my previous question yes they will be regular photos :baby:

Last edited:
Back