New Grower Roc Bud emerging issues

yes, I use it with every watering. The one I use calls for 2.5 ml per gal. I only use about 1 ml as it foams up quite a bit when you use air stone or water pump. Shaking or stirring isn't too bad.
If you want to do organic try a 10-15 gal pot. The larger the pot, the more forgiving the soil is. Where you are just getting started, check out Build A soil on Youtube. He has a 10x10 series going on right now using a few different methods. Also Future Cannibis Project and their Living Soil Conversations.
Remember that autos don't need as much nutrients as regulars so don't be a MOREon. Something I just heard from a fellow knf_garden, was don't use more than 2 ingredients when watering. If something goes wrong, it's a lot easier to figure out what's up than if your using 6-7 that you get from some nute companies feeding schedule.

Yeah, I watched that Future Cannabis Project with knf_garden. Fascinating. I bought humic and aminos because of it, but again, since I've already messed up these plants once, I'm not going to introduce new stuff now that I'm roughly 3 weeks to harvest. I'll do some experimenting next time.

Definitely not being a MOREon LOL. I've been monitoring my PPM when feeding and keeping it in the 300 range.

Thanks again for the input!

I topped each pot with 1" Build a Flower and gave each pot 8 cups of RO water. For the remaining ~3 weeks, I'm going to let the top dress do its thing and will just keep giving them RO water until we hit the finish line. Still growing!
PXL_20210406_225611310.jpg

PXL_20210406_225658274.jpg

PXL_20210406_230432784.jpg

I topped each pot with 1" Build a Flower and gave each pot 8 cups of RO water. For the remaining ~3 weeks, I'm going to let the top dress do its thing and will just keep giving them RO water until we hit the finish line. Still growing!

Nice save BoCo....sooooo glad ya didn't chop!!! Look at those ladiesNow!!!! :eyebrows::woohoo:

Thanks, Okie, this has been a great learning experience. A number of things I did got in their way, so fingers crossed the next round goes even better!

Way to hang Boco you snatched victory from the jaws of defeat on that one.

Way to hang Boco you snatched victory from the jaws of defeat on that one.
Well, I don't know exactly how bad it truly was, and I'm sure others have had bigger saves. A lot of leaves like this or worse, but I keep those out of my pics haha
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 11.50.04 PM.png

Which Rocbud drop were these freebies from?

Which Rocbud drop were these freebies from?

Oh man, I have no idea, I don't have the order or shipping confirmations in my inbox anymore. I would say sometime in November or December last year maybe? I ordered Kong's Breath mid-March (haven't planted any of these yet), but that was a long time after I ordered Magic Cookies, which came with these freebies (haven't grown the Magic Cookies yet, either).

Went into the tent just now to water them, and took some new pics:
PXL_20210411_223500374.jpg

PXL_20210411_223513933.jpg

PXL_20210411_223644244.jpg

PXL_20210411_223658617.jpg

Oh man, I have no idea, I don't have the order or shipping confirmations in my inbox anymore. I would say sometime in November or December last year maybe? I ordered Kong's Breath mid-March (haven't planted any of these yet), but that was a long time after I ordered Magic Cookies, which came with these freebies (haven't grown the Magic Cookies yet, either).
I only ask because they look very similar to Rocbud Purple Chem. Almost identical.

Back