Grow Mediums Roarks epic spring 2016 coco show

Hey Roark, nice journal and good crop you have got there. I had the same problem but my plants are all alive. Have 3 photo church and 2 great white shark and 3 abs. All in a soil mix and all going very slowly. Had to feed nutes, bloom nutes to try and help with root development and 24 hrs light regime to get the church going and just got the 3rd set of leaves on her after a month. I think the mix is the problem, might be too dense. I've had my best success in promix with a nuts regime. This years contains promix,mulch 2 types manure and bonemeal......slow as hell.

Hey Roark, nice journal and good crop you have got there. I had the same problem but my plants are all alive. Have 3 photo church and 2 great white shark and 3 abs. All in a soil mix and all going very slowly. Had to feed nutes, bloom nutes to try and help with root development and 24 hrs light regime to get the church going and just got the 3rd set of leaves on her after a month. I think the mix is the problem, might be too dense. I've had my best success in promix with a nuts regime. This years contains promix,mulch 2 types manure and bonemeal......slow as hell.

I blended in 707 and the clay we call dirt here. Through down some coco on top. Then I mixed it in. Cause it was a coco water stealing whore. Better now. I have been feeding every other day. 1.75 liter. Water heavy on the other days. Every morning their praying. They have really picked up with heavy deep watering. The wild card seed I just stuck in the ground is doing great. She is the biggest, suoer indica. I even found a frog dug in next to her. No bugs on her.
All the photo girls are moving along too. The potted cbd ones are looking great. And the thunk dif has turned around. The avtxw.w. from @Ronin is really lookin strong. Best of the auto's. The zephyr is still up. A lot of yellow leaves finally falling. I will chop her soon. No real bud growth, since last pics. Just baffled there! I've smoked her and am looking fwd to growing ones again this winter. I'll get pics up sometime. Lets see what else, oh @blue the black cream is still pulling through. I have my doubts on getting a strong purple. Not seeing any of the early tales. I hope she has green leaves and bright dark purple buds.
Thank you guys for reading along.

Lets see what else, oh @blue the black cream is still pulling through. I have my doubts on getting a strong purple. Not seeing any of the early tales.

Hey Roark

I've had a green black cream - It didn't have the same visual appeal, but was equally as tasty and fruity!! :D
It's a solid strain!! ^_^

... Edit: Like sweet trainwreck if you havent tried it yet - it's another good one!!

Sorry.....707 by roots organic. It's a soil

QUOTE="blue, post: 1127407, member: 17949"]Hey Roark

I've had a green black cream - It didn't have the same visual appeal, but was equally as tasty and fruity!! :D
It's a solid strain!! ^_^

... Edit: Like sweet trainwreck if you havent tried it yet - it's another good one!![/QUOTE]
I'm sure it is blue.

This is toad the mystery queen.
Mystery queen.jpg

Back