Grow Mediums Roarks epic spring 2016 coco show

I do when I have 3 left, 2 of them in the table. Hands started cramping.

Attachments

• W.w day 96 #1.jpg
    W.w day 96 #1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 53
So the outside girls haven't died. Havent grown much top either. Actually, thay haven't grown ANY up top.
Niether have the sunflowers I planted with them. Come on ladies lets get going. I want to show @blue gal what a dark black cream looks like outside.
Not hittin on ya blue. Just know you like that strain.
Need to get the photos transplanted too and case some tubs.

Sounds awesome Roark!! :D I'd love to see an outdoors black cream!

It seems like i can't grow anything outside - my whole veggie patch and prized plants got destroyed this year by slugs. Masses of slugs! disgusting!!

I've had about 10 strawberries this year .... in total! :rofl:

Okay so the indoor girls are done. Well except the zephyr. But she has been mostly outside.
The outside girls are getting decimated by I don't know what. Stone dragons are down. Think dff is mostly destroyed. Black cream has come under fire today. Transplanted the photos outside some in containers of coco, coco and soil and some are strat in the ground. Lost the lsDeisel completely. No sun flowers yet either which seems strange. Oh and I planted the tomatoes and eggplant. Their all just so litllle and tender.

So the photo girls are kicking ass. They've really taken to their containers. Except the critical cheese and the random, grinder seed, I think its an ice cool, all the other autos and photos I have in the same bed are just having the hardest time. They haven't really put on a second set of leaves. I really hope they are just rooting. Going to start feeding them nutes like I would indoors and see what happens. They have responded well here an there. Oh what...@ronin the AvT cross is moging right along. I'll try aneget some updating done here shortly. I dad gave me some tomato plants to keep the pot company.
Still have the zephyr outside. I'm just going to let her keep going. She praying and seems content. I'm not sure but think she may be filling up a little.

So the weights round up for earlier this year.
B.l.c...35.8
Blk d..30.4
AvT.total...88 &58
W.w repro.53
Sour d 38
G.hxC99...35
Zephyr is still going

Stone dragon has been decimated. something ate all her leaves.

Back