Grow Mediums Roarks epic spring 2016 coco show

This is my first soil grow and out door grow in 1.
Going to be feeding with gauno company. May add other things as needed. Going for organic.
Being in yhe ground I figure its really hard go flush out synthetic nutes.
Any pointers or advice...welcome.

The net pots are to keep the birds and dogs out and maybe shade the little girls til they get a little bigger. Yes I know in the wild this is obviously not going to happen. Maaybe next year.

Dinafem blue chez. Sorry @Ronin we can battle with something else.
No problem there:thumbsup:
I'll have something ready for us for the next battle:devil:

This is my first soil grow and out door grow in 1.
Going to be feeding with gauno company. May add other things as needed. Going for organic.
Being in yhe ground I figure its really hard go flush out synthetic nutes.
Any pointers or advice...welcome.
Make sure to use Myco on the regular so the microbes can break down the nutes efficiently.
As well try using an enzyme occasionally throughout the grow.
That'll break down any built up salts and make them available for the plant to uptake.
With organic it's more about feeding the soil rather than feeding the plant.:thumbsup:

As well try using an enzyme occasionally throughout the grow.
That'll break down any built up salts and make them available for the plant to uptake.
'
@Roark i dont mean to "jack your thread" but i have 1 quick question for you or @Ronin.
would AN sensizyme help break down the salt in my coco? i think the coco has held onto something feeding such high ppms causing a lock out of P on day 60... i did flush my 3 gal pot with just some PHd water at 5.9 last night and gave her a light feed just a little bit ago.. im trying to be preventative about this as its not the first time its happened... ive got my VEG cycle down 100% but when i get into mid bloom things seem to go wrong with lockout an PH issues in the growing medium. ive done soil and coco now and happened in both...

'
@Roark i dont mean to "jack your thread" but i have 1 quick question for you or @Ronin.
would AN sensizyme help break down the salt in my coco? i think the coco has held onto something feeding such high ppms causing a lock out of P on day 60... i did flush my 3 gal pot with just some PHd water at 5.9 last night and gave her a light feed just a little bit ago.. im trying to be preventative about this as its not the first time its happened... ive got my VEG cycle down 100% but when i get into mid bloom things seem to go wrong with lockout an PH issues in the growing medium. ive done soil and coco now and happened in both...
I don't have any experience with the AN Sensizyme in particular, but enzymes in general help break down the built up salts, carbohydrates and dead and decaying roots.
If there are any salts building up in your coco, the Sensizyme should help.:thumbsup:

I don't have any experience with the AN Sensizyme in particular, but enzymes in general help break down the built up salts, carbohydrates and dead and decaying roots.
If there are any salts building up in your coco, the Sensizyme should help.:thumbsup:
thank you my friend:thumbsup: what enzymes do you recomend?

@tripaholic88 how much ph water did you use? I have found in coco the nutes do indeed build up. They stack in layers is the only way I can explain it. Its possible that the roots have gottin deeper in the pot and are hitting salt build up. This is just speculation from years of coco growing. I didn't notice it in flood tables. But that's cause I'm always flushing just to over flow when I feed. In pots though.... ugh.
I am going to start feeding heavy in veg and try way lite in flower. Well until the plants say give me more.
Enzymes, I figure would help. Hut I have no experience with any.
When needing to flush out salts in coco I take um outside or to a place I can let them drain off. Then I flush with atleast twice their normal feeding.
To avoid the problem you could try alternating food and ph water.

@tripaholic88 how much ph water did you use? I have found in coco the nutes do indeed build up. They stack in layers is the only way I can explain it. Its possible that the roots have gottin deeper in the pot and are hitting salt build up. This is just speculation from years of coco growing. I didn't notice it in flood tables. But that's cause I'm always flushing just to over flow when I feed. In pots though.... ugh.
I am going to start feeding heavy in veg and try way lite in flower. Well until the plants say give me more.
Enzymes, I figure would help. Hut I have no experience with any.
When needing to flush out salts in coco I take um outside or to a place I can let them drain off. Then I flush with atleast twice their normal feeding.
To avoid the problem you could try alternating food and ph water.
i ran 2.5-3 gals through her and then let her "dry up" (approx 12 hrs) then a light feed an today when the lights came on she threw out some new white pistils...
sounds like a good plan to try with the heavy vege feed then light bloom feeding.. i got the bubbas veg feed up to 4.5ml/l AN sensi Grow an took the bloom from 4 to 5 then the lock out happened... she was praying sooo damn hard right before the lock out too.. the difference was day and night
Long day trimming.
dont you just hate those days????:funny:

Back