Sweet Seeds RIO doing Caramel Cream sweetness

Its just soaking your bud in either RO or distilled water for 5 or 6 days (change water daily) It will pull all the nasties out but like i said before it also strips you of color - taste and smell too which can actually become a bonus for you lol

It makes for great butter as you don't get that greeny grassy hay taste and can also be a great smoke when out in public as it don't stink ;)

That is interesting but makes sense you are washing everything away but the crystals with everything being leeched out. That would be major plus not to have the smell in public. I am going to have to do an update in a few days they are really taking off.

Update today is the start of week 6 or day 35. They have taken off really well and are into mid flower. One of the plants is going (or looks like) to be a good yielding plant but you never know. This is my first go around with Sweet Seeds and so far so good. They received a full feeding and some cal mag. I pulled off the silica and really only used it to heal and strengthen the broken branch. I feed them every watering and give them water after every three feeding days they seem to do well with that. the temps run 78-49H today is a cold day so temps are a bit lower but not much at all may 3 degrees and a few clicks on the humidity usually down but across the board the environment is stable the drops are so small I am not worried. It took a couple of grows to dial the tent in a lot of it was removing the 600 watt hps and went to led. I will do another update next Sunday because that's when each week starts and from here on out it should be a lot of progression.

Attachments

• IMG_20170326_145523.jpg
    IMG_20170326_145523.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20170326_145555.jpg
    IMG_20170326_145555.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 81
Today is week 7 day 42. They have progressed quite well at least one of them the other is a bit behind. These are pretty heavy feeders they get fed 5 times and then a water only after the five feeds and so far nothing has appeared to be out of wack so we will see. Today was a water and 3ml of cal mag per gal. I am looking forward to this smoke it sounds great.Temps are 79-80f 49-52H.
IMG_20170402_113521.jpg
IMG_20170402_113343.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170402_113622.jpg
    IMG_20170402_113622.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 55
Nice! Really bulking up now :woohoo:

Pretty hard to over feed these,They gobble up pretty much everything you can throw at them lol
@shumway
Thanks for the info about the heavy feeding. They take a lot,I love plants like this that are not going to spaz out because they are so sensitive. They should turn out nice,the other is quite far behind so I think I am going to defoliate her and see if that kicks it up a bit,if I get the nerve to do it LOL

How did I miss an Oregon grow?!?
I'm fashionably late, but subbed anyway!
fabd6bf4ca2ed9f90eded68819da2d82.jpg

Udel and I are along for the ride!

How did I miss an Oregon grow?!?
I'm fashionably late, but subbed anyway!
fabd6bf4ca2ed9f90eded68819da2d82.jpg

Udel and I are along for the ride!

Hey whats up! Thanks for subbing up joining the ride! Is that your orangutan? Pretty cool looking smart as hell. Great to have Udel along too:headbang::headbang: here you go for hoping in:slap: :chimp:oh and better late than never:vibe::pass:

Hey whats up! Thanks for subbing up joining the ride! Is that your orangutan? Pretty cool looking smart as hell. Great to have Udel along too:headbang::headbang: here you go for hoping in:slap: :chimp:oh and better late than never:vibe::pass:
That's Udel the obese orangutan. I laugh every time I see 'em and I hope others do too.
:smokeout:

Today is week 7 day 42. They have progressed quite well at least one of them the other is a bit behind. These are pretty heavy feeders they get fed 5 times and then a water only after the five feeds and so far nothing has appeared to be out of wack so we will see. Today was a water and 3ml of cal mag per gal. I am looking forward to this smoke it sounds great.Temps are 79-80f 49-52H.View attachment 726887 View attachment 726888

Looking sweet, buddy!
:slap:

I am assuming you are from Oregon.
That's Udel the obese orangutan. I laugh every time I see 'em and I hope others do too.
:smokeout:
I love orangutans but yeah he is funny got a good laugh I thought those were his hands covering his eyes but you can't even see his eyes.

Back