Sweet Seeds RIO doing Caramel Cream sweetness

@Sleeveofauto wow for your first grow you are doing a really good job. Just keep on the path you are on. I think you did pick the right one I have heard good things about it. I always wanted to grow some of these strains. I can't believe how quickly they are moving along. I will update with pics in a few days and you will see a huge difference. Auto's generally are done establishing their root systems by the end of week 3 as a rule of thumb. Thanks for joining in here ya go:slap:

Thanks bro,
I gotta admit, my plants wouldn't be here without AFN. This site makes it possible for people like me to embrace the best appreciation for smoke....your own. I'm loving the experience.
:cheers:

Thanks bro,
I gotta admit, my plants wouldn't be here without AFN. This site makes it possible for people like me to embrace the best appreciation for smoke....your own. I'm loving the experience.
:cheers:
@Sleeveofauto I hear ya it's cool that a community of people can help each other and not give people shit or make fun of them. You got it there is no smoke like your own and you worked and cared for the plant and you get a reward:pass:Sorry i didn't reply right away I get side tracked very easily except when growing I get zen:crying:

Lookin good so far man :thumbsup:

Just chopped my CC down the other day but sucks cause i couldn't get a proper flush in so going to loose all the yummy taste and smell after i do a water cure on her :(

CC is a medium/heavy eater from what i can tell when it comes to nutes,I'm using advanced but had to feed with every watering to keep my ph some what in check due to used soil blah blah but with almost daily feedings i only burnt the tips some lol

:smokeout:

Just chopped my CC down the other day but sucks cause i couldn't get a proper flush in so going to loose all the yummy taste and smell after i do a water cure on her :(

CC is a medium/heavy eater from what i can tell when it comes to nutes,I'm using advanced but had to feed with every watering to keep my ph some what in check due to used soil blah blah but with almost daily feedings i only burnt the tips some lol

That was a beut too I might say @shumway
What is the yield on her?

@shumway Thanks for the info on the feeding much appreciated. That s not bad for feeding every watering just to have some burnt tips. I will hit them with full dose and go from there,I have been a believer in half strength but the more I do this the more I learn. I have now switched to go full then back off(if signs of not being able to handle it show up) with giving them a real good rinsing every watering. I just gave them each a litre with 2ml cal mag and 5 ml aussie tonic per gallon. Most of that water was for getting the rest of the top surface nice and wet.

Here are some pics taken a few moments ago they are at week 2 and day 11. I read through part of your journal and I agree the seeds are huge. I had some problems with 2 out of three stardawgs coming up mutations and like you said thank god they were free especially at 10.00 a bean average. I really like the LST job on that CC,lst is what I want to do but for some reason it scares me off just for the fact I don't want to snap a plant but what the hell I should just try it. I love the way yours came out with the lst awesome job. I gotta agree mice suck ass,I had 2 rats I had to get rid of the bastards were running on my tent to reach the attic leaving insulation all over the top of my tent:cuss:Mine look smaller at around the same age.Here you go for the compliments and a great cc grow yourself.:slap:

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_090846.jpg
    IMG_20170302_090846.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20170302_090852.jpg
    IMG_20170302_090852.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20170302_085829.jpg
    IMG_20170302_085829.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 42
The lst'ed one is my Himalaya orange diesel thats still going lol And still haven't caught that little bastard of a mouse yet :(

The lst'ed one is my Himalaya orange diesel thats still going lol And still haven't caught that little bastard of a mouse yet :(

Himalaya orange diesel sounds yummy. How long has that been going or should I say how much further than the breeder estimate? I have a Tangie from FastBuds that was a late bloomer but she is pretty large and will go 10 weeks or a little more but she was a week and a half behind the others. Good luck on the mouse those little shits are a pain.

Back