Sweet Seeds RIO doing Caramel Cream sweetness

Oh they are yummy buddy! lol

Shortstuff claims 65-75 for them and today is day 79 for her,Not too far off with their estimates as when we were doing the test grow on them lots of us had them done and pulled under 80,This one could probably come down now and have great smoke but shes putting on another little spurt so decided to just let her have her fun and pack on some more weight ;)

Oh they are yummy buddy! lol

Shortstuff claims 65-75 for them and today is day 79 for her,Not too far off with their estimates as when we were doing the test grow on them lots of us had them done and pulled under 80,This one could probably come down now and have great smoke but shes putting on another little spurt so decided to just let her have her fun and pack on some more weight ;)

Like you said that's isn't too far off and it is smart to let her go through that final growth spurt. That sounds like a good one to try as I LOVE diesel the highest I have been is at an all day metal festival smoking joint after joint of Sour diesel. Yeah so diesel with orange sounds delicious. Nice time frame and not far off the mark . I like the fact you tested it with other growers to get a good range of seed to harvest. Anyway that's on the list for sure.

Update today is week 3 day 15. They took a huge leap and are really cooking along. They got their first real watering yesterday. They also received 2 m/l of Cal mag and 5m/l Aussie tonic(root builder,protector from over under watering lots of B vtamins A D E K and C) Temps are 71 59H it's has been snowing /hailing for the last two days and has been in the 30's for a week. here are some pics.
IMG_20170306_075503.jpg
IMG_20170306_075430.jpg

Looking healthy mate, keep up the sweet work!
Thanks for updating ;)
J.

@Sweet Seeds Jay I have been busy with harvest. The girls are sharing the tent with one other plant so now can dedicate my time to the log here. They are looking very nice I have opened them up and they are getting ready to explode. So sorry I missed your post it was right there so sorry. Thanks for the good word bro. They are going to get a watering after this post and i get off my ass. They will get a feeding of grow nutes and cal mag.

Attachments

• IMG_20170313_125212.jpg
    IMG_20170313_125212.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20170313_125205.jpg
    IMG_20170313_125205.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20170313_125327.jpg
    IMG_20170313_125327.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20170313_125249.jpg
    IMG_20170313_125249.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 55
@shumway Thanks buddy one is really taking on that squat bushy Indica trait. They are in transition so things should really start to take off here. These were 2 really nice seeds relly large with some nice dark markings. Thanks for stopping by appreciate it.

Sounds like you got some better seeds then i did lol My pack was a light green color and only got 1 plant out of 7 seeds :(

All the others either died after sprouting or couldn't shed the shell properly :shrug:

Sounds like you got some better seeds then i did lol My pack was a light green color and only got 1 plant out of 7 seeds :(

All the others either died after sprouting or couldn't shed the shell properly :shrug:

It's not so much the size of the seed(but the bigger seed is a better indication of maturity)it is the coloration and the seed will be well fleshed out and not crinkled of cracked nice and smooth.If you want to tell rub them in between your palms and good seeds will appear to be glossy and grey green or grey brown in color and have a good weight to them or a more solid feel. The more immature seeds are the smaller lighter green seeds which sounds like what you got.. I have no idea but it is worth a shot plus they like to know but in the future remember it can be taken care of would imagine seeds are not cheap( One out of seven is uggghh,i had 3 Stardawg seeds and two were mutants and they were documented in a journal and the FastBuds rep who is fantastic replaced them and the new batch is good to go. Next time if you are doing Sweet seeds or any other vendors that are here and you have a problem you can ask them and they may or may not replace your seeds. I have no idea why they died after sprouting but as far as shedding the shell it one thing that plays into it is the depth at which it is planted if t is too shallow it doesn't have time because the seed sheds through the trip through the substrate(soil). Next time drop them in a little deeper. I go in between the 1st ans 2nd knuckle and have had 100 percent germ rate over a year and a half. If you have some that come up with the shell let it shed don't pull it off. I think it is my guess that when they are too shallow they don't root properly but that is only a guess on my part. !! Have a good day buddy!

Back