Sweet Seeds RIO doing Caramel Cream sweetness

View attachment 735415

Hey Ripped nice job on your plants. I have limited grow area 3'x3' and have too many plants. 6 total, do you think I could benefit with some light defoliation? Let me know what you think

Hey @Scar17 -- they look just fine to me.
At 9'sq with 6 plants, 1.5'sq each is a good space.
They aren't blocking out the floor yet, so no need to defoliate.
If anything, and just a thought, I'd do the opposite.
That is, lollipop them just a little.
Taking off some lower branches, to put the energy into the top bud(s).
They won't have much room to branch out, so this could be an option.

Other more experienced growers may have better suggestions.

Beautiful shape to these ladies!
Looks like they'll fill out just perfectly.

:slap:
Yea they do I am really pleased with this grow. I defoliated both and it really helped.This was my first attempt at defoliation and it really helped and I took it easy because of that. Thank You for the rep:pass:Sorry for the late reply .

Last edited:
View attachment 735415

Hey Ripped nice job on your plants. I have limited grow area 3'x3' and have too many plants. 6 total, do you think I could benefit with some light defoliation? Let me know what you think

Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. I think what Maria said is a good idea. The canopy looks pretty even I would just go for a Sea of Green type grow. I have never done a SoG but it it is just another way. They look very Indica dominant so they should stay compact and shorter which will make it easier plus you get way better airflow with the lolly popping.

Hey @Scar17 -- they look just fine to me.
At 9'sq with 6 plants, 1.5'sq each is a good space.
They aren't blocking out the floor yet, so no need to defoliate.
If anything, and just a thought, I'd do the opposite.
That is, lollipop them just a little.
Taking off some lower branches, to put the energy into the top bud(s).
They won't have much room to branch out, so this could be an option.

Other more experienced growers may have better suggestions.
@Maria Sanchez

Missed this..sorry but I did do exactly what you said and just read your comment. That's pretty sweet. They are reacting very well. Thank you for the good advice!! I will update as time goes.

This is the final day until this plant gets the chop. I am pulling her a bit early at 80-10(cloudy/amber) trying to get something that is a bit less narcotic. That and I have go back to see family in California so I don't allow anyone in my tent expect me. I could have her her go another week but oh well she is still a beautiful plant and will have some good smoke after the cure. Nice Sweet candy smell that is amazing,I have 2 more seeds so I am glad to have those. Sorry about the side pics but I don't know how to get them to up load correctly so. The other which was about a week behind will have another 7 to 10 days. No big colas but tons of solid nugs.
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230 (1).JPG
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Here is the other plant and she came out at 360 wet. She has smaller buds but way more and more solid (I pulled the other a bit early) she really loved the defoliation at around day 45. These were a pleasure to grow and I have 2 more seeds left and I know I will hit the mark. These were good yielders and under better lights could have been monsters. Love the smell just like a piece of candy Sweet Seeds lives up to the name for sure. I will have to check out some more of the Sweet Seeds line.

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 62
Wow!! They're big girls!!
Thanks for sharing your nice work and glad to see such a great results ;)

Keep it up!!
J.
@Sweet Seeds Jay

They really turned out to be beautiful plants:thumbsup::headbang::headbang: :headbang: I have some dry enough to smoke and the high is great you feel it in the head and body and it is very stoney but relaxing. I can't wait until it cures:woohoo1:and it still rocks. Thanks for the good words I appreciate it. Awesome job on the genetics they took a lot of food and they were healthy as anything they also did very well with recovery. Kudos to you guys on putting out top quality auto strains very hardy. Here is this for you thanks for watching :slap:

Back