Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Here are the little ladies all potted up and the 4 mothers rifleman.

20160324_113434.jpg

I'll most likely not get a chance to update tomorrow so I'm going to throw out a photo of each of my girls tonight.
I hope you'll agree that this is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :rofl:

20160326_182311.jpg
20160326_182325.jpg
20160326_182729.jpg
20160326_182742.jpg

Evening everyone. I hope your Easter Sunday has been as relaxing and rejuvenating as mine was. And earlier comment on another forum caused me to check my reservoirs temps tonight. Now don't panic, I know some of you will think I'm on the edge of disaster, and I am, but without adversity there is no adventure. :haha:

Upstairs I'm running a 27 gallon tote under 750w of hps. Res temp is 74.8F.
Downstairs under 1200w led my five gallon buckets are running 70.1F.

It's the nature of the beast in an old house when the outside temperature rises. Some people will tell you dwc can't be done at higher temps...it may not be optimum but it can be done. :smoking:

They look like they don't mine what the temp is as long as they are feeding lol

The big girl is guzzling 6 quarts a day and doesn't have a bud any larger than my thumbnail. And she only gets 10.5 hrs light a day. Fecken water isn't hanging around long enough to get warm. :haha:

10.5 that's it.... man if those plants were 20/4 it would be insane how much bud is generated for plants known to be low yields

BTW folks, if anyone has grown something this size, what kind of yield did you get? If anybody wants to venture a guess between now and the week before harvest, I'll give a max rep slap(don't get too excited, it ain't much) to the one closest to my final weight. So...whadda ya say?

If @Rifleman slap doesn't get you're juices flowing. ....... I will match his rep slap with 200 points myself...

I'm going 3 oz on sour crack and the same on dark devil.

10.5 that's it.... man if those plants were 20/4 it would be insane how much bud is generated for plants known to be low yields

That's on my photo plant Doc. A 10 week blooming sativa. (yeah right, 10, 15, who's counting) I vegged her 18/6, slammed her 10.5/13.5 on day 101. She has already eaten the screen, and now she's after the light. I fear for myself occasionally when I enter her world. :crying:

Back