Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

So y'all don't forget about her, here's tonight's photo of my baby sour crack. Thirteen inches tall on day 25. :biggrin:
20160330_173409.jpg

Stretching up for some of that light.... I forgot, are ypu running the 1200 yet?

MSC is getting nothing but water from now to chop, which most likely will be this weekend. Her fans are glowing bright yellow and there is a plethora of amber trichomes. I'll get some photos up later for anyone who wants to take a stab at guessing her dry weight. A rep wave from me to the closest guesser, and I believe @A-Train was not only taking some of that action but was adding some reps himself. :shooty:

MSC is getting nothing but water from now to chop, which most likely will be this weekend. Her fans are glowing bright yellow and there is a plethora of amber trichomes. I'll get some photos up later for anyone who wants to take a stab at guessing her dry weight. A rep wave from me to the closest guesser, and I believe @A-Train was not only taking some of that action but was adding some reps himself. :shooty:
Give me some photos I'll guess her dead on! :) lol let me smoke first.

Yip I'll take a stab at it put up a pic for us to guess at

Back