Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Oh well then...... let me know a dead line of when I can cast my guess. That thing is going to be MASSIVE. I'll need as much time evaluating ad possible lik

I'll take guesses on all of them.:d5: I will tell you the sc is getting heavier since I began the Overdrive. Her limbs are starting to bow and spread open even more. The largest fans are going bright yellow in the last three days. She is close so get that guess in soon. My sdd won't see the ax before April 10...earliest. Maybe not until I see her dropping seeds on the floor.:rofl: You've got until late May on the AL.

If @Rifleman slap doesn't get you're juices flowing. ....... I will match his rep slap with 200 points myself...

I'm going 3 oz on sour crack and the same on dark devil.

I don't doubt 3 on the sc at all. More if I can keep her alive longer than she wants. Hmmmmm? AN Revive? :rofl:

The devil is going to be less. Final weight on her will be a very dry weight as I'll pull seeds before I put her on the scale. I hate seeding fresh weed so it'll be cracker dry.

@A-Train, @mephisto, @dcat0921, @BayLee420 and anyone else interested in a Mephisto Sour Crack. Here is my sour crack, 24 inches tall and 79 days old. This is the first time I've had her outside where I have enough light for a decent photo. You can see heat stress in the top cola and fans starting to yellow, but she's still putting on weight. Especially since I added Overdrive to the feed. I'm going to let her continue until she tells me it's time. I don't think it'll be more than a couple of weeks if that. My first time growing a Mephisto bean....BRAVO ! Quick easy grow on a minimum feed. Nice structure, frosted over quickly, altogether an outstanding plant. I can't wait to get my hands on some artisanals. :smoking:

Looking down on her.
20160328_161639.jpg

Her Fatness.
20160328_161758.jpg

The top cola.
20160328_161745.jpg

Damn man she's a beauty!! Can't wait to get one like this using DWC!!

Back