Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Ha ha its very busy at 420 compared to here.and also full of top quality growers.im happy just helping and growing mate.id never wna be part of admin or anything like that. Not for me lol. Il stay as a fellow grower ;)

Just saw you were up for motm, RM, congrats. I'm over there less and less lately, mods keep deleting my shit. Lol

@Atulip you want me to delete some of your post and send a bull shit apology to make you feel more at home lol...... sending lots of love and positive energy:crying::crying::finger::finger::finger:

I'll grow an Autoflower in Soil against ANY grower on 420...... that would be like taking candy from a baby..... can't touch @Rifleman in those buckets though... that shit is a whole nother level. I'm hoping to up my game in the autopots with coco and cut down on effort as well...

Rifle have you ever followed any of @Grey Bear journals.... you two along with @loopy looper are 3 of the best I've seen that's for sure

Last edited:
Surprisingly I haven't gotten my hand slapped over there lately. I'm guessing whoever was being a bad influence on me has left. :haha::rofl::rofl:

@Atulip you want me to delete some of your post and send a bull shit apology to make you feel more at home lol...... sending lots of love and positive energy:crying::crying::finger::finger::finger:

I'll grow an Autoflower in Soil against ANY grower on 420...... that would be like taking candy from a baby..... can't touch @Rifleman in those buckets though... that shit is a whole nother level. I'm hoping to up my game in the autopots with coco and cut down on effort as well...

Rifle have you ever followed any of @Grey Bear journals.... you two along with @loopy looper are 3 of the best I've seen that's for sure
Mad respect to you though my man, in fact wouldn't be here if it wernt for you. Mean that. As soon as all my veggers are done (photos) Im going full auto with plenty to see, I'm thinkin of doing 8, perhaps 10 i don't know lol.
Some goodies to say the least.
P.s. i really would love to do a joint journal and grow the same strains. Love it..
I have not...yet. Those are kind words indeed. Especially considering the fact that all I do is add water. :cheers:
Oh man oh man, that sounds appealing lol.
Train is right, you are extremely talaented and I feel in the presence of greatness here.
Mad respect to ya rife, mad luv my brother in arms

Also,
Train!!!! Stop it lol,,you are also the fuggin man, we all do it a little differnt, so it's sawweeettt to learn to ways of doing things. Your a mentor in more than just the plants but also how you handle people and lend your help out so readily. Peace
ede9a48391927d6719527f3c27e91484.jpg

Yes, yes I know one can't clone an autoflower. However they aren't the only thing I grow. :biggrin: Last Fall when I ordered the largest part of my bean collection, I got several single photo seeds. The plan is to clone, reverse, pollinate, and gather seeds. Being a frugal, retired kinda guy that I am, I decided to try my hand at a DIY cloner. I had everything just laying around the house and nothing but time so... An $8 12 gallon container, some odds and ends, and three ripping bong hits later, viola !

Nothing to it folks, save your money and build it yourself. Peace out...:shooty:

View attachment 544768

I made my own cloaner as well Rifleman I built 1 that will do 40 clones at a time. And I have 40 little ladies that are almost ready to be transplanted into soil 20 Deathstar, 5 each of Papaya, AMS, Tangerine Dream and Hollands Hope :headbang:

I made my own cloaner as well Rifleman I built 1 that will do 40 clones at a time. And I have 40 little ladies that are almost ready to be transplanted into soil 20 Deathstar, 5 each of Papaya, AMS, Tangerine Dream and Hollands Hope :headbang:

40 ! Shit fire Baxter, you're going to grow a damn forest huh ? I debated maxing out the lid, but I don't plan on growing in soil and only have four buckets and the tote. I don't have anyone to gift the extras to either, so I kept it simple. :shrug::haha:

Since tomorrow is a regularly scheduled picture day for the two senior autos, tonight you get the jr sour crack and the photo giant. JSC was just for something to do while all my airlines are occupied. She's a fighter though. Little to no direct light, only two watering since birth...it grows like a weed. :biggrin: The AL screen is 36x40 inches and she is standing 9 inches above it. My first scrog. I don't know what to expect out of her, so I'm just along for the ride. She gets three 15 min feedings a day, and drinks 6 quarts daily also. If I can limp her to harvest I hope to get 50 + grams. Thoughts, critique, suggestions.....?

20160323_170236.jpg
20160323_170132.jpg
20160323_170116.jpg

Back