Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

My plants make bad competition plants. When they get too big I chop them up lol.

2ND defol for this Heisenberg Special, she's a monster in an 8"x8" package. 1oz per plant is my goal, 500g/m2.

IMAG1508.jpg

IMAG1511.jpg

Water Change Day at The Roost. DDA day 76, MSC day 71. I am seeing some areas with plenty of amber on the sc, and 99% of pistils have turned, but she hasn't fattened up like I would have preferred. What to do?:confused1::confused1: Let her ride I say and Roscoe the fartting dog agrees. We switched from Big Bud to Overdrive for her. The dd will continue on the Big Bud for a few more weeks. She is going to be heavy with seed. I've made it this far I don't want to chop her before they are mature. I'm going to let the sc go until I start to see a decline in health as I've spotted a couple of developing seeds in her also. :d5:

20160320_152550.jpg
20160320_152604.jpg
20160320_152620.jpg
20160320_153234.jpg
20160320_153246.jpg
20160320_153255.jpg

Last edited:
My second sour crack isn't getting a lot of light due to the AL shading her and the 10.5/13.5 light schedule. She is trying though. :biggrin:

I had an extra small tote laying around so today I broke out the hole saw and made a 9 station bubble cloaner. I'll post photos of it tomorrow maybe.

Can you tell I'm bored with my grows? Everything is on auto pilot and it's killing me. Well, only one thing to do then....SMOKE! :rofl: Somebody pass this while I roll up four or five more, then we can talk about the zigzag man's tattoo of me. :crying:

20160321_170359.jpg
20160321_170149.jpg

Yes, yes I know one can't clone an autoflower. However they aren't the only thing I grow. :biggrin: Last Fall when I ordered the largest part of my bean collection, I got several single photo seeds. The plan is to clone, reverse, pollinate, and gather seeds. Being a frugal, retired kinda guy that I am, I decided to try my hand at a DIY cloner. I had everything just laying around the house and nothing but time so... An $8 12 gallon container, some odds and ends, and three ripping bong hits later, viola !

Nothing to it folks, save your money and build it yourself. Peace out...:shooty:

20160322_121503.jpg

Rifle anytime mate i just updated my grow these autoxtremes are wild mate budding very well;) i dont get on here much as very busy on 420 mag helping growers as always mate;) but i need to sort my grow to my sig on here tried before but didnt work
work.il have another go at it lol;)

Rifle anytime mate i just updated my grow these autoxtremes are wild mate budding very well;) i dont get on here much as very busy on 420 mag helping growers as always mate;) but i need to sort my grow to my sig on here tried before but didnt work
work.il have another go at it lol;)

Yeah I've got my hands full not campaigning for motm over there again..lmao. Makes me wish I had a job so I couldn't check the voting sixty-three times a day. :crying:

Back