Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree rather trim wet for various reasons especially since I use the trim for the vape juice. But the real world doesn't always jive with our schedules lol. The wet trimmed buds here dried in 3 days about. But as I mentioned before had heat/light issues with the tent she was in and she finished SUPER fast too 53 days from seed........

So wet trimming is easier must make a mental note of that!

@witchyhour hey bro I'm tag you in my journal just in case I have any questions about the paper bag method! Thanks!

My SH at 3 months is killer compared to when it first dried and it wasn't bad then. So best cure as long as you can stand it lol. I have been smoking it all the way along too lol............

LOL man i hope my buds last three months! I'm starting a perpetual grow next so I'll always be harvesting and curing!

LOL man i hope my buds last three months! I'm starting a perpetual grow next so I'll always be harvesting and curing!

I'm in the process of a perpetual myself again like at the old spot. As for the 3 months it's only lasted that long thanks to wax and vape juice if not I would be bud less right now lol...........

If I do flower only for my medicine a zip won't even last me 5 days lol...........

I'm in the process of a perpetual myself again like at the old spot. As for the 3 months it's only lasted that long thanks to wax and vape juice if not I would be bud less right now lol...........

If I do flower only for my medicine a zip won't even last me 5 days lol...........

LOL dang EM you sound like me bro! A zip can barely last me a week. How hard is it to create wax out of trim?

LOL dang EM you sound like me bro! A zip can barely last me a week. How hard is it to create wax out of trim?

I have only made the vape juice with my trim. When I made Rosin at my old buddies house back home we pressed flower on his press I was spoiled lol............Not hard if you have the right tools like anything else huh..............

My tolerance has shot through the roof since being sick I smoke all day long or < does not compute> lol.........

Fire is so pritty
1493778101736-1850331635.jpg
1493778136980-596062966.jpg

I have only made the vape juice with my trim. When I made Rosin at my old buddies house back home we pressed flower on his press I was spoiled lol............Not hard if you have the right tools like anything else huh..............

My tolerance has shot through the roof since being sick I smoke all day long or < does not compute> lol.........

LOL see i need a spoiling type of buddy close to me! How long does it take to make the vape juice? Is that what they call oils? I'm a herb type of guy not really into all the fancy gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back