Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL see i need a spoiling type of buddy close to me! How long does it take to make the vape juice? Is that what they call oils? I'm a herb type of guy not really into all the fancy gadgets

Same here bro. The juice is easy but I have tweaked the formula to my liking, here's the tutorial I follow though:

I have only made the vape juice with my trim. When I made Rosin at my old buddies house back home we pressed flower on his press I was spoiled lol............Not hard if you have the right tools like anything else huh..............

My tolerance has shot through the roof since being sick I smoke all day long or < does not compute> lol.........
I remember back in the good ole days like Prolly 15 years old I would take one pull from my one hitter pipe from Chinatown LA costed me $1 anyways I would take one puff and hold it ND be ripped off my arse for like 2 hours. Nowadays I can chainsmoke a gram of wax

Oh I agree rather trim wet for various reasons especially since I use the trim for the vape juice. But the real world doesn't always jive with our schedules lol. The wet trimmed buds here dried in 3 days about. But as I mentioned before had heat/light issues with the tent she was in and she finished SUPER fast too 53 days from seed........
It was probably just a smaller plant, in a room with low humidity levels. Nothing wrong about drying fast, as long as it doesn't over dry, but the branch snaps when folded. Did you get some of these for your jars? You can get them for about a buck, from China, like www.fasttech.com.

Also, the brown, unbleached paper bags will slow down the drying a bit and start the curing process...
d1bf90dcda25dd094fa07a41b420fe60.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I remember back in the good ole days like Prolly 15 years old I would take one pull from my one hitter pipe from Chinatown LA costed me $1 anyways I would take one puff and hold it ND be ripped off my arse for like 2 hours. Nowadays I can chainsmoke a gram of wax

I like Dabs but they have not helped the tolerance issue lol.

I still am old school and prefer to smoke the flower, I get different highs with the same strain smoking flower vs concentrate too iut's all very interesting to me really.

It was probably just a smaller plant, in a room with low humidity levels. Nothing wrong about drying fast, as long as it doesn't over dry, but the branch snaps when folded. Did you get some of these for your jars? You can get them for about a buck, from China, like www.fasttech.com.

Also, the brown, unbleached paper bags will slow down the drying a bit and start the curing process...
d1bf90dcda25dd094fa07a41b420fe60.jpg

Thanks for that been looking for these. I only keep finding the more expensive ones.

And yeah it was a small plant, my smallest to date less than a zip dry I was not thrilled but the strain is not suppose to be a high yielder. We shall see In have two more of it going too and will compare. The smoke is FIRE just not a lot of it.

Thanks bro! So should I fill just the bottom layer of the paper bag with buds?

Okay, I understand hopefully I don't have the same issues! What's an ideal environment for drying? How long is a decent cure?
I turn the bags on the side, and have one layer of buds. You're better off having too many bags with just a little, than the other way around. Too much and not enough air, and it will slow the drying down and add the possibility of mold...[emoji53]

I like Dabs but they have not helped the tolerance issue lol.

I still am old school and prefer to smoke the flower, I get different highs with the same strain smoking flower vs concentrate too iut's all very interesting to me really.
I
When I feel im not getting as stoned as I should be . I take a break from the weeds in general for about 3 days helps bring tolerance down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back