Status
Not open for further replies.
Try both and see what works better where you are currently at. Ex: I just tried a wet trim last plant and it dried too fast here, so will be going to dry trim again. No 2 grow areas are alike.
I've only done dry trim once, didn't like it. I find it easier to trim and manicure while the leaves are still firmer and not shriveled. How fast did yours dry?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've only done dry trim once, didn't like it. I find it easier to trim and manicure while the leaves are still firmer and not shriveled. How fast did yours dry?

Oh I agree rather trim wet for various reasons especially since I use the trim for the vape juice. But the real world doesn't always jive with our schedules lol. The wet trimmed buds here dried in 3 days about. But as I mentioned before had heat/light issues with the tent she was in and she finished SUPER fast too 53 days from seed........

Definitely wet trim! Paper bags is my method as well, don't pile the buds and close the bags with lots of air in it. I place my bags on an herb mesh dryer, well-ventilated and about a day per 10% humidity level in area. So, if the room is around 48% rh, it'll be about 5 days. Shake the bags at least twice a day, and expect the final, dry weight to be around 1/4 of the wet weight.

Have fun! [emoji106] [emoji2]

Thanks bro! So should I fill just the bottom layer of the paper bag with buds?

I do not feel it was a fair assessment of the plant, it was my first plant to harvest up here in the new spot and I had an issue with too much light and heat. But she was dry in about 3 days hanging. So you have an idea the curing in the jars has put some moisture back into the buds lol.

The next plants will give me a better idea of what's going on.

Okay, I understand hopefully I don't have the same issues! What's an ideal environment for drying? How long is a decent cure?

Thanks bro! So should I fill just the bottom layer of the paper bag with buds?

Okay, I understand hopefully I don't have the same issues! What's an ideal environment for drying? How long is a decent cure?

My SH at 3 months is killer compared to when it first dried and it wasn't bad then. So best cure as long as you can stand it lol. I have been smoking it all the way along too lol............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back