Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you might get a pm video!!! I know that's the best part, I seen someone's signature ok here. " the only thing we flush is toilets" LMAO

I'm glad you brought that up EM! I was going to ask what's everyone's drying method! I'm leaning towards a wet trim, paper bag method for drying then straight into jars. Anybody got any tips?

Try both and see what works better where you are currently at. Ex: I just tried a wet trim last plant and it dried too fast here, so will be going to dry trim again. No 2 grow areas are alike.

spring on the rise
P1040501.JPG

lol you might get a pm video!!! I know that's the best part, I seen someone's signature ok here. " the only thing we flush is toilets" LMAO

I'm glad you brought that up EM! I was going to ask what's everyone's drying method! I'm leaning towards a wet trim, paper bag method for drying then straight into jars. Anybody got any tips?
Definitely wet trim! Paper bags is my method as well, don't pile the buds and close the bags with lots of air in it. I place my bags on an herb mesh dryer, well-ventilated and about a day per 10% humidity level in area. So, if the room is around 48% rh, it'll be about 5 days. Shake the bags at least twice a day, and expect the final, dry weight to be around 1/4 of the wet weight.

Have fun! [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

if i have the room in the drying room i hang whole plants

Good call EM! Yeah I'll try both! I'm on the east coast! How fast did the wet trim dry?

I do not feel it was a fair assessment of the plant, it was my first plant to harvest up here in the new spot and I had an issue with too much light and heat. But she was dry in about 3 days hanging. So you have an idea the curing in the jars has put some moisture back into the buds lol.

The next plants will give me a better idea of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back