Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stoked. I proved it in less than 6 months. When I started this growing venture, I promptly threw away the bubblestones I was handed down, and bough a Bubble Mac Hydroponic Hoss. It was pricey, it's made of expanded silica, it's white. It makes 3 micron tiny bubbles that are double the surface area of blue and green stones.

It has now clogged every 3 months, but unlike the cheap stones, you can fully clean it with muriatic acid, or pH down soak followed by a bleach soak. It has a lifetime warranty, and I have now saved enough to pay for it.

I am stoked. I proved it in less than 6 months. When I started this growing venture, I promptly threw away the bubblestones I was handed down, and bough a Bubble Mac Hydroponic Hoss. It was pricey, it's made of expanded silica, it's white. It makes 3 micron tiny bubbles that are double the surface area of blue and green stones.

It has now clogged every 3 months, but unlike the cheap stones, you can fully clean it with muriatic acid, or pH down soak followed by a bleach soak. It has a lifetime warranty, and I have now saved enough to pay for it.
That is awesome! When I had my DWC bucket going, I was forever buying new air stones.....its one of the reasons I decided not to stick with it! I'm glad you found a solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back