Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone! If you never hear from me again, it's cuz I had to sign for my seeds at the post! Hahaha

*Passes left*:pass:

Good to see you step, you had people a-wondering
Thanks man, I been trying to pop in when possible..

A 1 time analysis would settle the issue on a particular roof. I would put any screen at the top of the downspout where it can be cleaned easily. Those chips are a pain by themselves whether toxic or not and yes. As far as I know, I have been out of the business for a while, only the asphalt shingles have it. There may be new products out with something similar that I don't know.about. I know some codes require cedar shakes to be fireproofed with certain chemicals but have no idea if there is an adverse impact from it.
I think that if I was reroofing and was relying on roof run off to supply a cistern for drinking water, I would go with a metal roof. Since the EPA is being gutted in the U.S. and the potential for acid rain gaining ground again is strong, I would bite the bullet and buy the more expensive but more corrosion resistant copper.
:pass:

Yeah I just thought the rain barrel system with the spigot was a cool idea.

LMFAO! got a great chuckle outta this one lmfao!! @Green Goblin

@Frankthetank yeah buddy Build a soil is excellent stuff. nice recipes and the 50-50 neem and karanja is ideal for this time of year too with an SNS 209 for a preventative.

View attachment 743228

I Love BAS !!!

All of your apprentices have no idea.......
EoF is starting to implement his master plan. AFN will oblige. We must grow organically. We must obey.
4e980c23fde27e6b9e22f2f5bfd5e70613f4038e6898694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg

WE MUST OBEY MOTHER NATURES LAW

Before long, he'll have half of AFN converted!!!!! lol

LOL there's a lot more organic guys than I thought! I'm glad we are all here! I was just telling @Evil-Mobo it's a revolution back to basics

For me it's easy because it turns out no till is what I use to help my grandpa with as a kid just wasn't aware of what he was teaching me at the time. Now I can only send thanks through prayers but it has been the easiest grow method for me and combined with SIP's it's a win/win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back