Status
Not open for further replies.
a70fed8a34d4937568a5503394cb2466.jpg

Got my 420 FastBuds hat today!
Thanks @FastBuds
Have a great week, everyone!
Dude if that's the fat hat I won. I'm pumped that is dope!

Hey @Eyes on Fire .....have you heard anything good or bad about build a soil.com? I'm thinking about their "craft blend"....it basically a bunch of amendments you would add to an organic bagged soil, plus EWC and aeration of some sort.

I'm using BAS modern mix v 2.0 oly base I like it a lot so far !

Sorry, Muddy, it wouldn't play for me. I remember watching him in his later years. I agree, he wasn't just a pop icon, he was talented and could see it in all of the artists he helped launch.

Listened to an old recording of " I Concentrate on You" ....even if he was singing about shatter, he carried a torch for her for sure :smoking:

He had 3 distinct periods in his recordings coinciding with the record labels he recorded for. Columbia had his Tommy Dorsey and early solo recordings. His voice was more youthful and less refined. He then went to Capital Records and did his best work. He also rerecorded many of the sides he did for Columbia, which makes for some interesting comparisons. Later on he started his own label, Reprise, and did the 60s recordings that many people know him by.

Muddy, how are you? Great to see you. Ah Frank. Had a nice vinyl collection
Thank for sharing that one.

Thanks man, I'm doing great. Frank was the best. The wife and I had sat down for dinner and I put on the Sinatra channel on Siriux/XM. His daughter Nancy does a show on Sunday nights. She played that and I thought it's such a great song that a lot of people probably haven't heard. I've still got all my vinyl. I never let any ex girl friends or wives make off with any of em.

i cant wait til next grow. im going to do so many minor things different. and id almost expect the big results.
biggest issue at the time is space. 1 less plant. more training room. converting to all hybrid hempy. buckets. and possibly going with 3 gallon grow buckets with the 10 gal rez buckets. more space and less soil. more water. mounting buckets better. just going for a few tweaks. but i think ill probably stick with my growing method. so far its worked well for me. and i like being original lol.

Hey @Eyes on Fire .....have you heard anything good or bad about build a soil.com? I'm thinking about their "craft blend"....it basically a bunch of amendments you would add to an organic bagged soil, plus EWC and aeration of some sort.

They're one on my short list of things I want to try out. Checked out their site a number of times almost pulling the trigger on ordering. If you end up trying 'em and journaling it, tag me so I can follow along. :smoking:

Tlosoils.com is another to check out for dipping your toes into TLO growing. I'm on my second grow using my first mix of their 2.1 master mix now, and have had mostly positive results. There was an issue with one plant that I couldn't quite figure out, but wasn't trying to treat as aggressively as I could have due to distractions at the time from growing. :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back