Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Nice looking plant bro, I love that little shoot growing at the base. Reminds me of the little engine that could! :baked:
I couldn't bring my self to clip it lolol. It won't do anything. I just keep hoping it grows into a new plant or something crazy haha.

And thanks man

5bda58bfe742d5add47c71d1ba12a145.jpg

:yeah:

WooooooooooooooooHOOOOOO

Ozone, that's my Jam!

and got follow up on that knuckle dragger there. I love me some big fat girlly frames.

I don't blame you! It's looking up at it's big sisters and talking smack...yeah grow your ass on up there and get knocked down by a big wind, and then it will be my turn to shine! :crying:

Fastbuds Gorilla Glue . It's only 11 " tall . Is that about normal ?? I have another but she was a runt to begin with but turned out quite lanky with small buds .
View attachment 742910

So I can speak from experience on this one; I've grown 3 FBs plants: 1 Auto WCOG and 2x Auto Pineapple Express.. All 3 plants were TINY!!!!!!!! The largest of the 3 was one of the PE, and it weighed in at a hefty 1.2oz-ish when dried.. The smaller was about 20g and the WCOG was about 20g.. Disappointed?? A bit, especially since the WCOG was a 5-pack and only 1 germed, and for the PE, I still have 2 more seeds to try.. This is in "allegedly" water-only organics w/ no bottled nutes.. I made the soil based off of Subcool's recipe but made some adjustments and such.. To give you a comparison, so you know it wasn't soil, I dried and cured over 6oz of Nirvana auto Blue Mystic, w/ nearly 2oz of trim/popcorn for the concentrate bin... 2 plants... I'm still on the fence w/ FBs as all of the guys growing w/ bottled nutes are getting large harvests.. Maybe they aren't ideal for organic-only grows?? I don't know.. I'm gonna try these last 2 PEs and if they are cuntish, then I will probably try Barney's Farm for their version to see if they fare better..

Fortunately a quick Google search told me not to eat these fiddleheads on our camping trip this weekend. And the boys hit the jackpot lol.
dcc6e1fe54f6af65513823fdb294f59b.jpg
234e78f4ab2efa71599a592fa27c6c1a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We use to catch those as kids (up in New England area).. My buddy used to call them Fire Newts.. Not sure if that's their actual name/nomenclature, but Eastern Newt sounds more official..

I'm heading in the direction of a water only, all organic soil kinda deal. I'm trying to have plants in three different stages in one tent (12 in all) and don't want to have to worry about feeding wrong nute strengths to the wrong plants....I've already done it once. Water only is the way forward for me, I think.

Come on over dude!!!!!! @Eyes on Fire is one of our resident-gurus in this method!! He has an abundance of threads over in the "Organics" Section and almost all of them are stickied.. Definitely worth your time!!!!!! Plant size isn't quite as big, but you can grow more varieties for a better spread!!!! My bud tastes amazing and I have rarely ever had any issues w/ deficiencies or toxicities.. You can do "water-only" and sometimes supplement w/ beneficial and microbial teas.. Easy stuff and he outlines it like a pro!!! Also @hecno and @robbio do a great job w/ the organics.. There are a few other guys who rock it as well, so you're not going it alone!!!!

So...
My neighbour who sells weed, came to me with a sample of some "quality hydro" at about $2.00/gram
he gifted me a small pack, and well here is photos of it...
Seeds and all
View attachment 742957

and here is what I have drying out as a sample of my girl

View attachment 742958

PLEASE tell me you showed him a sample nug of yours?!?!!?!

Saw a cool shirt the other day.. it read

5:20

Cause some of us have to work

Is this available anywhere online, you think??

3 of some of the best bassists to ever exist!!!!!!!!! I'm still a big fan of Bootsy and Jaco, but those guys are amazing!!!! Listened to a lot of Funkadelic and George Clinton over the years and still do!!!!

Oh. @green genes
Did u see this
Air stone clogged. Had to put other hose into bucket. But here are the roots like 3 days ago. Nuts how they took off with some air
View attachment 743097

Thats why I'm afraid to use buckets like other RDWC systems. I think I need to go bigger, like the one I have, but just three of 4 more. LOL

. Damn dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back