Status
Not open for further replies.
1493676600659343990890.jpg
hHere is the plant from the pot that has some stone dragon and durrty dragons throwed in there more recently so it could be one of those. Anyway I dunno there is more seeds in there than my floor lol but I digged it up and put in some cup with rooting hormones and I watered. The leaves look kinda long and with a reddish tint

Sorry for the bad pic, but here are 3 seeds soaked in .75 ml of Mammoth P and .75 ml of Bio-root in a gallon of water. Soaked for 24 hours in this mixture and then put in Tupperware, between paper towels, (slightly dampen with the same solution), for 24 more hours. Using year old products in tap water, and getting inch long tap roots in 48 hours from the time they were put in water.... I'm amazed! :woody:
IMG_20170501_120905_kindlephoto-89851323.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad pic, but here are 3 seeds soaked in .75 ml of Mammoth P and .75 ml of Bio-root in a gallon of water. Soaked for 24 hours in this mixture and then put in Tupperware, between paper towels, (slightly dampen with the same solution), for 24 more hours. Using year old products in tap water, and getting inch long tap roots.... I'm amazed! :woody:
View attachment 743079

My cheap ass partner won't buy me the mammoth P, he got me Root 66 instead. Cheap bastard. It worked well on Freeze Berry though, her roots were massive. Usually, and per Murphy and his stoopit law, I gotta buy it myself. But then again, there's a good reason I'm not to be trusted with money.

Sorry for the bad pic, but here are 3 seeds soaked in .75 ml of Mammoth P and .75 ml of Bio-root in a gallon of water. Soaked for 24 hours in this mixture and then put in Tupperware, between paper towels, (slightly dampen with the same solution), for 24 more hours. Using year old products in tap water, and getting inch long tap roots in 48 hours from the time they were put in water.... I'm amazed! :woody:
View attachment 743079
I think that may be why the strain is called Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back