Status
Not open for further replies.
I supercropped her on Day 14ish and I've been leaf tucking and LST. I want a nice fat bushy hoe!
I can definitely see that you've put some work into her. Need to start doing more of this myself as opposed to just letting them do their own thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6 leafs
IMG_20170501_104038.jpg

I'm heading in the direction of a water only, all organic soil kinda deal. I'm trying to have plants in three different stages in one tent (12 in all) and don't want to have to worry about feeding wrong nute strengths to the wrong plants....I've already done it once. Water only is the way forward for me, I think.
I will be watching closely and taking notes.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I always wonder why more people don't build their own soil. Have you looked into getting some prepared soil from a professional bulk soil outfit. I have one here that makes sandy-clay-loam, silty-loam, and 50/50 compost/clay-loam. It runs about 100 bucks a truck load. Then I amend it with perlite, eggshells, worm castings, mycos, kelp, epsom salts, pine bark, and blood/bone meal.

So...
My neighbour who sells weed, came to me with a sample of some "quality hydro" at about $2.00/gram
he gifted me a small pack, and well here is photos of it...
Seeds and all
View attachment 742957

and here is what I have drying out as a sample of my girl

View attachment 742958

Holy crap! that's terrible! at least it was free!

Is it possible to give a marijuana plant an crushed up calcium+ magnesium pill mixed with water. Would that be a viable solution opposed to buying cal mag from the hydro shop

Not so much. You'd be better off using gypsum or lime, crushed egg shells, and epsom salts.

here's some info on organic nutrient sources.
https://autoflower.net/forums/posts/1442105/

I always wonder why more people don't build their own soil. Have you looked into getting some prepared soil from a professional bulk soil outfit. I have one here that makes sandy-clay-loam, silty-loam, and 50/50 compost/clay-loam. It runs about 100 bucks a truck load. Then I amend it with perlite, eggshells, worm castings, mycos, kelp, epsom salts, pine bark, and blood/bone meal.
I would...but don't have the room for that kind of thing. I'll be starting with roots original and amending from there. It will be a toe dip into the water of soil building...small scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back