Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Cannabis and hops are in the family cannabacea. Hops is also listed at the gene bank as the closest genetic match to cannabis. Hops however is a perennial vine, vigorous, multishooted, and grows 20 feet a year. If I could graft ten cannabis clones onto ten bud sites, I'd get ten 12-14 inch branches. At least that's the theory. They would all stick out off the central vine, growing vertically. Full sun for everybody.

I know everyone can't afford an expensive camera and are not professional photographers but some of the contestants do themselves a BIG disservice by not submitting a full plant view . Maybe that should be the standard . Just saying . Pickey old bastard aren't I .:biggrin:
I agree with you

I have looked for journals on grafting them together. I kep coming up with people grafting hops onto a cannabis rootstalk. That sounds just stupid. Grafting cannabis onto hops though, would save you from changing soil, would simplify watering, and maximize space. If it works, it may have a crazy flavor unheard of too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back