Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! You must have a fully documented on site thread of respected strain of any vendor. You may further your trophy points with an on site smoke report as well. Fyi I always max rep well done reports... :pass:

Hi @Rebel and thanks for the info. Here is a smoke report I did on Purple Amnesia about a year ago. Not expecting max rep, lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/purple-amnesia.52941/#post-1072956

Here;s the link from my 1st grow of several strains. I hope to get the Short Stuff badge for this link.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-journal-5-strains-of-autoflower-bliss.42321/

Also, I would like the 4k and 5k fat kitty badge ... Thanks @Rebel

It's time for tea the kettle is screaming
Where can u post reviews for like wax brands and stuff

Attachments

• 1493655793751343990890.jpg
    1493655793751343990890.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 31
@green genes
Lighting problem solved . It would cost almost as much to change all the leds in my current fixture as it would to buy a new fixture or some of SlowmO's cobs . Since I have another fixture , same make . I could just add another fixture to crank things up . :toke:

Good deal. I'm saving for that over the next couple months. I just pulled the trigger on a new set of nutes. I got the Green Planet Hydro Fuel two part system. I need to get some root booster too, but havn't landed on the right one yet.

Just let me borrow that lab coat for a minute, and let's warm up with some jumping jacks... you know, just to break the ice. LOL. Say 'chelated' again, I like that.

edit. but seriously, I got to teach my girlfriend how to talk like a sciency grower. She's already got the hot librarian thing going for her:dancer:

Last edited:
What's the worst weed you stoners have ever had.... Mines was a little sumthing called Arizona. I bought late at night so I couldn't see the color. Upon further inspection The weed was a rich turd brown and was loaded with seeds I smoked it and it tasted like I rolled up some mud and twigs

What's the worst weed you stoners have ever had.... Mines was a little sumthing called Arizona. I bought late at night so I couldn't see the color. Upon further inspection The weed was a rich turd brown and was loaded with seeds I smoked it and it tasted like I rolled up some mud and twigs

The seedy fabric softner tasting crap that forms a solid block of carbon in the bowl..... Ya, the old rocket fuel trick. I've some bad weed in the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back