Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the story of White Jem? What's it's lineage and what do the buds look like?

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Lol I know I feel bad I don't think I'll never get to my portals especially with the new strains mephs dropping this year

Meph: skywalker, 3bearog,skylar white,avt,sour stompers - I have the new 420 pack on the way lol( stiliton sour livers, NCH)

Portals: moon stone, moon tears, amber, nashira , stone dragon
Growing Skylar and sour stomper. Smoked 3 bears. And have all those in way. Lol. I will say. Keep 3 bear and sour 10000% Skylar is big. But lacks the frost visibly. Big chunky heavy girl though. Good weight plant. But. Not smoked. But visually. Skylar does not look as good as my others flowering. So. If you're feeling extra extra Savage. Just chop her early and hash her out for room. Maybe do a perpetual. Drop 2 beans every month ? I just hate to hear talk of killing healthy kids. That you Ms Anthony? Lol horrid joke I know

I have to drop them! I'm excited !!

So sea a green should work?

I was tying to imagine doing sea of green with autos. I would make a new lid for my rez, with smaller netcups. It's expensive though. I am not sure if it's worth it if you can get 2 oz per plant growing them out. I'm thinking SOG will be for photo clones only for me.

I have such a twisted sense of revenge I know exactly were to plant them and then call the police mid season and tell then there's a grow op on the course and tell them the super was growing it . :biggrin:
Hell's yeah bear.
I will back you up from this side of the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back