Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like portal gear? I have plenty I'm just wondering if I should sacrifice my meph space for portal ? lol
Portal gear if fantastic, I usually divide my space equally between portal and mephisto. I have lots of both that I'm working through. I can tell you 2 of my faves are now mephisto auto blues and portal black stone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man oh man. I made SOOO many mistakes growing that Amnesia. Not surprised she went hermie now that I look back at it. I'm pretty new to this and a bit of a sausage fingered clutz. I split her down the middle when I mainline trained the top.:naughtystep: I broke off two main lower branches when I tried to LST train her:naughtystep:, screwed up the pH once:deadhorse:, and she outgrew the tent so fast she got 3 burned up kolas by growing into the light.:fire::fire::fire:

But I learned a lot, and I was forced to make massive upgrades to my closet just to get through the disaster. If making mistakes makes for better growers; than I am gonna be a master. :greenthumb:

How do you like portal gear? I have plenty I'm just wondering if I should sacrifice my meph space for portal ? lol
Crazy talk. Meph is too good to just Spartan kick a good plant. Assuming we are talking mephisto. And not saying that it's better than portal or any other breeder. But def good enough to not just kick lol . That's just nuts. But hey. I'm a penny pinching waste not want not kinda guy.
What meph strains and portals ya got?

Portal gear if fantastic, I usually divide my space equally between portal and mephisto. I have lots of both that I'm working through. I can tell you 2 of my faves are now mephisto auto blues and portal black stone.

Half portal half meph sounds good! :vibe::vibe:

Hows portal yield compared to meph?

Man oh man. I made SOOO many mistakes growing that Amnesia. Not surprised she went hermie now that I look back at it. I'm pretty new to this and a bit of a sausage fingered clutz. I split her down the middle when I mainline trained the top.:naughtystep: I broke off two main lower branches when I tried to LST train her:naughtystep:, screwed up the pH once:deadhorse:, and she outgrew the tent so fast she got 3 burned up kolas by growing into the light.:fire::fire::fire:

But I learned a lot, and I was forced to make massive upgrades to my closet just to get through the disaster. If making mistakes makes for better growers; than I am gonna be a master. :greenthumb:
Hey buddy. Been a little while. How's the new gig going? Hope you're happy at work. Lol

Did you want my mailing addie to get rid of your excess stock ..just kidding [emoji3]
I've been giving seeds to friends that are new to growing just hoping to get some samples in return lol. Just do a journal and I'll send seeds lol.

Crazy talk. Meph is too good to just Spartan kick a good plant. Assuming we are talking mephisto. And not saying that it's better than portal or any other breeder. But def good enough to not just kick lol . That's just nuts. But hey. I'm a penny pinching waste not want not kinda guy.
What meph strains and portals ya got?

Lol I know I feel bad I don't think I'll never get to my portals especially with the new strains mephs dropping this year

Meph: skywalker, 3bearog,skylar white,avt,sour stompers - I have the new 420 pack on the way lol( stiliton sour livers, NCH)

Portals: moon stone, moon tears, amber, nashira , stone dragon

Hey buddy. Been a little while. How's the new gig going? Hope you're happy at work. Lol

It's the best job I've had in years. 4 days a week, I'm outside in a stunningly beautiful setting, and all the folks I work with are plant loving, tree huggin, hard working, and smart.

How does it get any better than that?

Lol I know I feel bad I don't think I'll never get to my portals especially with the new strains mephs dropping this year

Meph: skywalker, 3bearog,skylar white,avt,sour stompers - I have the new 420 pack on the way lol( stiliton sour livers, NCH)

Portals: moon stone, moon tears, amber, nashira , stone dragon
Drop those portals you will be happy you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back