Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse me while I gloat . It rained all day yesterday and it will be raining for the next 2 days according to the local weatherman . This means that they will not be able to cut grass on the golf course that I was fired from because it will be too wet and muddy :rofl: This also means that it will be 2 or 3 days before they can cut it until it drys . If they get sunshine in those 2 day that grass will be a foot long in the rough and 2 inches on the fairways , greens and tees . Good luck Mitko . :haha: Sour grapes naw .:thumbsup:
Karma at its finest...
Any major tourneys scheduled in the next day or two?

Good Morning Stoners
For those heading back to work we salute you . Have a great day . :thumbsup:

Good morning 9Bear, Que pasa?
What did you think of the jet powered hover board, I'm stoked on it. 10,000 ft ceiling, 99 mph.I'd like to take one to my old drop zone and take it up to pass jumpers on the way down. They would blow a gasket to see someone standing up there on a floating platform.

In the spirit of your last meme.
full

:pass:

Last edited:
Karma at its finest...
Any major tourneys scheduled in the next day or two?
They may have . It might be a little early yet . Their source of revenue is dependent on tournaments and it drives the super insane when the course is not ready . I kept the fairways in good order and I was good at it if the dumb bastard left me alone . :toke:

Good morning 8Bear, Que pasa?
What did you think of the jet powered hover board, I'm stoked on it. 10,000 ft ceiling, 99 mph.I'd like to take one to my old drop zone and take it up to pass jumpers on the way down. They would blow a gasket to see someone standing up there on a floating platform.

In the spirit of your last meme.
full

:pass:
Cool piece of equipment . Don't you be reaching for your check book now . :nono:

_IGP0708.JPG
_IGP0711.JPG

She looks a bit hungry, I like it, it means she's putting out roots. Gonna starve her for another week, and maybe timelapse the explosion when she starts growing faster. I've started to notice this cycle for younguns. She slows top growth for roots, and when she gets traction down there, BOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back