Status
Not open for further replies.
To get a seed vendor badge, don't you have to do a smoke report as well? I guess I should tag @Rebel to find out, unless someone else knows... :shrug:

Yes! You must have a fully documented on site thread of respected strain of any vendor. You may further your trophy points with an on site smoke report as well. Fyi I always max rep well done reports... :pass:

Good morning folks.Back again.
Anyone into adrenaline? We been waiting for this a long time.

Pretty good for guerrilla growers Get to remote spots quick. No trails left behind.
Unbelievable but 1000 hp

Last edited:
Guardian of the Canna
IMG_20170501_093445.jpg

I'm growing catnip and cat grass in my grow area right now, but the cats aren't allowed down there because the previous tenants left rat poison all over and we've found a few dozen dead ones, but on the chance there's a live one or 2 that may have got the poison, I don't want the cats getting sick as well.. That also reminds me, I have to spray some more mint oil around the grow area.. Last thing I need is some of those fuckers raiding my veggies and wiping them out before the woodchuck gets a chance!! lol

I had even considered buying a small electric fence for the woodchuck.. For good measure, you know?? Definitely would video the interaction..

Please excuse me while I gloat . It rained all day yesterday and it will be raining for the next 2 days according to the local weatherman . This means that they will not be able to cut grass on the golf course that I was fired from because it will be too wet and muddy :rofl: This also means that it will be 2 or 3 days before they can cut it until it drys . If they get sunshine in those 2 day that grass will be a foot long in the rough and 2 inches on the fairways , greens and tees . Good luck Mitko . :haha: Sour grapes naw .:thumbsup:

I'm growing catnip and cat grass in my grow area right now, but the cats aren't allowed down there because the previous tenants left rat poison all over and we've found a few dozen dead ones, but on the chance there's a live one or 2 that may have got the poison, I don't want the cats getting sick as well.. That also reminds me, I have to spray some more mint oil around the grow area.. Last thing I need is some of those fuckers raiding my veggies and wiping them out before the woodchuck gets a chance!! lol

I had even considered buying a small electric fence for the woodchuck.. For good measure, you know?? Definitely would video the interaction..

Mint works? I heard rosemary and eucalyptus works too. And as an aside, vanilla works for mosquitos.

Please excuse me while I gloat . It rained all day yesterday and it will be raining for the next 2 days according to the local weatherman . This means that they will not be able to cut grass on the golf course that I was fired from because it will be too wet and muddy :rofl: This also means that it will be 2 or 3 days before they can cut it until it drys . If they get sunshine in those 2 day that grass will be a foot long in the rough and 2 inches on the fairways , greens and tees . Good luck Mitko . :haha: Sour grapes naw .:thumbsup:

:crying::crying:
tallgrass.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back