Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some purple mazar by Flash when I first started growing autos, but never ran them. I ordered regular seeds, but they are labeled as fems. Anyone else ever had this happened, or have grown these out?

@archie gemmill .
This rocket even has some bubble in it!
Getting pretty good at this rocket thing lol.
14934901650821340376336.jpg

I got some purple mazar by Flash when I first started growing autos, but never ran them. I ordered regular seeds, but they are labeled as fems. Anyone else ever had this happened, or have grown these out?
I have, the ones I got were all over the place from 70-120 days and still not finished. I didn't let them go any longer than 120. Leafy plants to trim...

I have, the ones I got were all over the place from 70-120 days and still not finished. I didn't let them go any longer than 120. Leafy plants to trim...
I bought them because I love indicas and thought I might use them for breeding. I was thinking about growing them out and using a male to cross with my Mazar x Great White Sharks but having doubts now. I was thinking by crossing a photo with an auto, I would have more photos to run next year, (with hopefully some fast finishers), and I could pick out the 1/4 that would be autos and have fun with them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back