Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ready to take my boys down to what use to be the ymca till the city took it over. Have a great day everyone! :pass:

I just discovered that I forgot to put towels into the dryer, so I'm here for a while longer.

I am at the end of the run and have a bunch of full jars .. but I have been where you are.. you should drop a 55 day strain asap bud

Yeah that's what I'm thinking @Ripper ... I use to have an inventory of my limited collection, but lost it changing over to windrows 10 and it was easier to pick early finishers when I had an inventory. I got some HighRise freebies and some beans from the auto portal, but I don't want to have to sex them. I do have a pack of Sweet Seeds Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and they sound like fast finishers. Anyone ever run them? :peace:

I just discovered that I forgot to put towels into the dryer, so I'm here for a while longer.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking @Ripper ... I use to have an inventory of my limited collection, but lost it changing over to windrows 10 and it was easier to pick early finishers when I had an inventory. I got some HighRise freebies and some beans from the auto portal, but I don't want to have to sex them. I do have a pack of Sweet Seeds Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and they sound like fast finishers. Anyone ever run them? :peace:
My SS devil creams finished pretty quick but I ran them in 2 gallon pots

luckily the cabin acts like a heat sink so the snow pulls away from cabin earlier than the surrounding land, just took this pic, as you can see still have some feet to melt, you can also the window grow
P1040457.JPG

Damn Trail, thought I had it bad... you got it worse... and you all the way out in the tundra...
Time to get yourself a homing pigeon, and train it to fly to one of our fellow AFN'ers for an emergency stash
yeah, a homing eagle could get the job done, going to grow more than 2x than I've ever done this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back