Status
Not open for further replies.
My vape juice works, it tastes good, and it don't smell like weed. :pass::biggrin::cheers:

Mission accomplished baby. I filled four dropper bottles with vape stuff, and two with straight tincture, and still almost have a pint left.

Two cancer patients already have their bottles of tincture. I love it! I know it works, because my GF is passed out on the couch with a movie at full volume after just 3 small puffs.

:shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty:

:coffee:
View attachment 742198 View attachment 742199
Tell me how you made your vape juice . I made some with Polish Vodka and glycerin ands some Friesen Duck weed but I don't think the weed was very good and the first batch I forgot to carbonize it but it vapes real good . Big clouds . :thumbsup: You can PM me your recipe so as not to clutter the boards .

Tell me how you made your vape juice . I made some with Polish Vodka and glycerin ands some Friesen Duck weed but I don't think the weed was very good and the first batch I forgot to carbonize it but it vapes real good . Big clouds . :thumbsup:

125 grams ground trim, 2 grams keef, 14 grams Amnesia bud. All powdered and decarbed in the oven.

Mixed 32 ounces of veggie glycerin and the herb into a crock pot on warm.
Stirred every 20 minutes except off when I slept. Stirred some more, turned it back on in the morning to loosen it up.

The straining was a bitch, and messy. We both got tons on our skin even wearing gloves.

Strained through a course metal strainer, then squeezed it all out with cheese cloth, and then pressed the liquid through a fine screen.

That's the glycerite tincture.

The vape juice is 3:1 tincture cut with propylene glycol.

125 grams ground trim, 2 grams keef, 14 grams Amnesia bud. All powdered and decarbed in the oven.

Mixed 32 ounces of veggie glycerin and the herb into a crock pot on warm.
Stirred every 20 minutes except off when I slept. Stirred some more, turned it back on in the morning to loosen it up.

The straining was a bitch, and messy. We both got tons on our skin even wearing gloves.

Strained through a course metal strainer, then squeezed it all out with cheese cloth, and then pressed the liquid through a fine screen.

That's the glycerite tincture.

The vape juice is 3:1 tincture cut with propylene glycol.
Looks pretty much of what I did except I soaked the weed in the alcohol,( Didn't wait long enough ) then cooked it ( not long enough ) strained it and added glycerin at 50/ 50 . I still have some of the weed left so I will go your way and see what happens and I thank you .:thumbsup:

Good lazy afternoon growers, smokers and stoners! :smoking: have one on me :coffee2:
What Mephisto auto strain would you guys recommend me? Any sativa with a nice yield?
View attachment 741979

Also behold Day 48 @Dinafem-Mark Haze 2.0 auto (on the right) and HSO Blue Dream auto (on the left). I had no probs so far, no deficiencies or excess, using a combination of @TaNg 's feeding schedules. They drink every day. The slight yellow tint on the pictures is from the flash on my phone. I have an old (but new) Mars 300w on the way.

View attachment 741981
View attachment 741982 View attachment 741980
Killer Sati leaves. Or in technical terms, optimal display of a narrow-leaf cultivar.

Don't you hate it when you think it's warming up then mother nature flips the switch on you again.
z2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back