Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily the cabin acts like a heat sink so the snow pulls away from cabin earlier than the surrounding land, just took this pic, as you can see still have some feet to melt, you can also the window growView attachment 742076
Growing in the window?? Aren't you concerned about neighbors??? Hahahaha

I got some purple mazar by Flash when I first started growing autos, but never ran them. I ordered regular seeds, but they are labeled as fems. Anyone else ever had this happened, or have grown these out?
Purple Mazars ok buzz, light fluffy flowers. I wont grow them again, not inside anyways. I still have an 8 seed pack of regular autos, i'd honestly give away.
I like his Russian fuel auto, it's been a decent plant, strong buzz, tastes and smells. I've used it to make some crosses that have turned out great.
CAM01871.jpg DSCN1384.JPG CAM02292.jpg CAM02294.jpg DSCN1422.JPG DSCN1423.JPG DSCN1497.JPG CAM02393.jpg

Idk about anyone else, but I just checked my tracking on my seed order placed on 4/20, and my auto cob from @BigSm0 (recognize the name?? Haha), that I purchased yesterday; I think if the autocob doesn't beast the seeds, they'll arrive on the same day!! Hahaha! Fan tastic!

I'm fairly certain I'll hang out above the shorter plant, but they're the same age strain everything. Or should I put it over the flowering one and let it run then put the cob over the less mature one (less mature is getting real nutes, so more 'invested' in that plant)? Thoughts?
IMG_20170429_151433918.jpg

:pass:.
If it'd stop raining here for a day or two I could get real food into my outdoor grow:haha:

Idk about anyone else, but I just checked my tracking on my seed order placed on 4/20, and my auto cob from @BigSm0 (recognize the name?? Haha), that I purchased yesterday; I think if the autocob doesn't beast the seeds, they'll arrive on the same day!! Hahaha! Fan tastic!

I'm fairly certain I'll hang out above the shorter plant, but they're the same age strain everything. Or should I put it over the flowering one and let it run then put the cob over the less mature one (less mature is getting real nutes, so more 'invested' in that plant)? Thoughts?
View attachment 742181
:pass:.
If it'd stop raining here for a day or two I could get real food into my outdoor grow:haha:
I'd put the cob over the flowering girls, that lil one the same age i'd stick in the corner. Hate killing plants myself

You are under arrest ! Come along quietly sonny and no one need get hurt. Don't want you falling down any stairs do we ?

I would read you your rights, but I can't read. And you don't have any. Any questions ?

PC eP.

I'd put the cob over the flowering girls, that lil one the same age i'd stick in the corner. Hate killing plants myself
I was kind of under the impression the the effective coverage of the cob was 2*2 at most, so to utilize as much light at possible it'd end up looking like a home plate shape, if you will. Cob in the corner, LED diagonally across the middle.

My vape juice works, it tastes good, and it don't smell like weed. :pass::biggrin::cheers:

Mission accomplished baby. I filled four dropper bottles with vape stuff, and two with straight tincture, and still almost have a pint left.

Two cancer patients already have their bottles of tincture. I love it! I know it works, because my GF is passed out on the couch with a movie at full volume after just 3 small puffs.

:shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty:

:coffee:
_IGP0705.JPG
_IGP0704.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back