Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz??!!
Hey Bear!
Yup weekend time, time for all us homeowners to get to work! Spring is sprunging all over, time to tame the beast if you dare. I got a new brush / string trimmer. It's a Husqverna and a beast, thing has handle bars and hangs on a harness that you wear. Got this 9 inch blade with chainsaw teeth on it. Man look out brush and bush, here comes Willie!!
Have a super duper Saturday all!!

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz??!!
Hey Bear!
Yup weekend time, time for all us homeowners to get to work! Spring is sprunging all over, time to tame the beast if you dare. I got a new brush / string trimmer. It's a Husqverna and a beast, thing has handle bars and hangs on a harness that you wear. Got this 9 inch blade with chainsaw teeth on it. Man look out brush and bush, here comes Willie!!
Have a super duper Saturday all!!
Willie at work :thumbsup:
H255-0078.jpg

Heh,heh,heh, that's a good one Bear!! Teh Wife wants me to get the head gear too. That's pretty much what the widget looks like. Hey Archie, ya the make a lot of nice power equipment. A buddy turned me on to them. I am selling my three saws to get one Husqvarna! Real quality stuff.

Mornin folks,

I get to press my vape juice today. This should be a fine mess. The contents of my crock pot look truly disgusting and smell even worse! I'm making a press out of boards, wax paper and c-clamps ... LOL. Gonna get every last drop!

No there wasn't... I wasn't asked to make one... Which fat kitties do you need??

I don't know how high the Fat Kitties go, my highest is 8, I'm up to 12 now. Thanks man. I love the kitties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back