Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man....was chatting with a local hydro store, and they told me what happened(hosted a contest where folks sent them samples of bud to be tested....)
The article made it sound like they where dealing straight out the shop... think they said four p where in store front .... you heard rules for not this Canada day but the next .... the four plants per house hold ....

Wow dude, beautiful. I hope my NQ can be a fraction of this glorious-ness! She is doing well so far though.
:slap:

Well done sir!

I hope your is just like the first ANQ i grew out....this most recent one looks like fine bud, but man, oh man the last ANQ was killer
IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4845.JPG

IMG_4848.JPG

The article made it sound like they where dealing straight out the shop... think they said four p where in store front .... you heard rules for not this Canada day but the next .... the four plants per house hold ....

Ahh....i could be misinformed from the local shop guy...never looked any further into it.
Yes i have heard about 4 plant per household...though 1 meter max and i have also read about seed restrictions...meaning you have to buy seed or clones from a licensed producer to be actually legit. Havent read the actuall rule though...i hear its 144 pages or some shit?

Ahh....i could be misinformed from the local shop guy...never looked any further into it.
Yes i have heard about 4 plant per household...though 1 meter max and i have also read about seed restrictions...meaning you have to buy seed or clones from a licensed producer to be actually legit. Havent read the actuall rule though...i hear its 144 pages or some shit?
Ya sounds ridiculous the four limit and this one meter tall rule .... just another example of people in positions of power with no idea of what there talking about.

Ya sounds ridiculous the four limit and this one meter tall rule .... just another example of people in positions of power with no idea of what there talking about.

Seems there will be demand to learn how to scrog!!
The part that worries me is the seed part....last i looked clone prices were friggin rediculous(like $100 per clone wit all sales being final...lol) and choices extremely limited(no outdoor choices, no seed auto or photo).....that and the LP's are stealing genetics off commercial seed breeders we love, renaming them and selling them as their own stock. Check this out man https://www.autoflower.org/threads/did-some-medical-mj-math-ummm-wow.56222/page-3#post-1445031 And this is the system to help hurting medical guys like myself that live day to day with a broken neck and no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back