Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh....i could be misinformed from the local shop guy...never looked any further into it.
Yes i have heard about 4 plant per household...though 1 meter max and i have also read about seed restrictions...meaning you have to buy seed or clones from a licensed producer to be actually legit. Havent read the actuall rule though...i hear its 144 pages or some shit?
It has restrictions on height of the plants as well...:crying:Good luck checking that with every bust...

It actually is quite like in The Netherlands...here it's against the law but if you stick to certain restrictions (quite strict) you won't be punished. Then they only take away all your stuff.

I just got a order from 420 Kingston about three months ago holy shit.

Blue Amnesia @ Day 27
20170429 All Autos (14).jpg
20170429 All Autos (15).jpg

Has been outside for just 5 days now after vegging in the tent.
Stands about 45cm = 18" tall.

@Fairlynew Only recently had I realized how awesome it is to have a variety of bud to choose from and mix!! Currently have: photo GDP, Heavyweight auto Fruit Punch, Fastbuds auto Pineapple Express and Nirvana auto Blue Mystic.. I've been messing around with mixes to see if I can get the best high and have found that all of them produce the strongest, most-narcotic affect..

@Maria Sanchez Those Blue Amnesias look great!!!!!!!

@1939bear its a bit pricey with shipping. is it reusable? if so then its perfect. and ill manage the costs. but expensive for 1 run
Yes it's reusable . It's recycled glass . The only problem I've heard of its a bitch to recover because the roots get into every crevice of the stone .

@Maria Sanchez Those Blue Amnesias look great!!!!!!!

Thanks. The outdoor conditions made them shoot right up in height with long internodes.
She put maybe 20cm = 8" in 5 days.
My DP AutoMazar even more. She's up to about 50cm = 20" already.

Should give them a nice open structure to put on the buds.
Outdoors -- no need to worry about how height your grow room or tent ceiling is....... ;-)

Good Morning A.F.N. and Happy Weekend
With the good weather upon us I'm guessing people are thinking outdoor growing . I'm thinking about breakfast . Cheers . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back