Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow....Second to Last Day of April... If I had any autos out there, they'd be lil weedsicles. I still have sunburn from the middle of the week. SPF or coat?

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!
18058103_1510860065592246_6072764698612498027_n.jpg

:yeah:

I've got a pax 3 and other than my own stupid hands dropping it, the things a tank! I only do dry herb. Probably overpaid for the product, but I'm happy so far.

Good Saturday morning, y'all!!
I am using a VMax V2. It's a great portable vape. Uses 18625 batteries. Works well, hitting on it now. Teh Wife has a Firefly2

I would like to see a vape with a bowl as big as my thumb . This fill,fill, fill all the time is why I bought my press. Dabs and ejuice is way better in my opinion . Just saying .:biggrin:

I am using a VMax V2. It's a great portable vape. Uses 18625 batteries. Works well, hitting on it now. Teh Wife has a Firefly2
Looks like a decent unit. How much does it hold? My first I bought was the biggest I could find. Boy, was that a mistake! .8g chamber.

Hmmm don't recall. Enough for a few small sessions or one big one. That is by myself though. It really needs the opionalglass mouthpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back