Status
Not open for further replies.
Whhat a great afternoon. Anyone tried the auto glueberry from DP yet. There auto Brooklyn Sunrise is amazing herbs

Thanks for the advice. Initial bit of reading I'm leaning toward maybe just trying something simple and doing a lilac jelly. Recipe I found is pretty much infusing some water with the flower and then making a jelly with it. So I'm thinking would be a good way to get a taste of the flavor it adds, but most of the solid flower is strained out so hopefully not to overly floral in taste. :chef:
There is an astringency to the lilac flower. The jelly would be good as long as you use something to sweeten it up really well....and taste along the way to make sure you're on the right track. Personally, and this is just me, I think a lilac-jalapeno-rasberry jelly would be awesome!!!

There is an astringency to the lilac flower. The jelly would be good as long as you use something to sweeten it up really well....and taste along the way to make sure you're on the right track. Personally, and this is just me, I think a lilac-jalapeno-rasberry jelly would be awesome!!!
sounds awesome

like the fact that there is or was a tribe that would convert missionary,s to there way of life it happen to more then one missionary that went up the amazon to convert them to Christianity. They were so loving and peaceful and living in the now they did not have the vocabulary for the future or the past just the now today it was very interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back