Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought u needed to homogenize or emulsify or something in order to achieve a proper bond with the vg
Nope...culinarily speaking, VG is a fat....like any type of oil...so it will take the cannabinoids just like making butter or what ever. I got my mom started on the e-liquid because she doesn't like smoking. After about two weeks of daily use for her pain, she is FINALLY starting to come off of her opiod meds.

Nope...culinarily speaking, VG is a fat....like any type of oil...so it will take the cannabinoids just like making butter or what ever. I got my mom started on the e-liquid because she doesn't like smoking. After about two weeks of daily use for her pain, she is FINALLY starting to come off of her opiod meds.
Ok so what's vg?

Vegetable glycerine.....a gallon of it from amazon is about 25 bucks....you can use it to make a bunch of edible candy type stuff also.
id use a trusted retailer / brand from the vape community
some have a weird residual taste
my buddy makes vape juices for purchase... ill ask him what brand he buys

id use a trusted retailer / brand from the vape community
some have a weird residual taste
my buddy makes vape juices for purchase... ill ask him what brand he buys
You can if you want....but food grade is food grade. As long as you get "kosher" VG, its as good as it can get.

I've said this before, but its worth repeating.....mine is not "the" way of doing things, but "a" way. I never claim to be an expert...I'm a med patient that can't afford to have someone else do this stuff for me, so I figure out how to do it myself.

You can if you want....but food grade is food grade. As long as you get "kosher" VG, its as good as it can get.

I've said this before, but its worth repeating.....mine is not "the" way of doing things, but "a" way. I never claim to be an expert...I'm a med patient that can't afford to have someone else do this stuff for me, so I figure out how to do it myself.
it is and isn't.... as a somewhat active member in a vape community ...
I happen to know that there is a copious amount of v.g's available for purchase and only about a handful that don't have this "taste" we noticed..
and these people are master brewers ...
mehhhhh.... kosher heheheheh

Safety break
1496150886577-659235127.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back