Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to know that there is a copious amount of v.g's available for purchase and only about a handful that don't have this "taste" we noticed..
and these people are master brewers ...
Oh. My bad. I'm trying to get high, not make a culinary delicacy over here.

It does beg the question....if you know a "master e-liquid brewer"....why not ask for their recipe?:shrug:

Oh. My bad. I'm trying to get high, not make a culinary delicacy over here.

It does beg the question....if you know a "master e-liquid brewer"....why not ask for their recipe?:shrug:
he makes juices for purchase with and w/o nicotine and such ..
not canna.. that's why I said ill ask him what v.g. he uses... he doesn't smoke weed, but now that u mention this.... shiiiiii ttttttt he very well may be able to make me something..... good call frank

I just think something may be afoot because I'm sure he said there was a trick to getting the nicotine in the v.g. so i'd imagine its the same with the thc

but then again the trick could be the extraction and isolation.... man I forget

he makes juices for purchase with and w/o nicotine and such ..
not canna.. that's why I said ill ask him what v.g. he uses... he doesn't smoke weed, but now that u mention this.... shiiiiii ttttttt he very well may be able to make me something..... good call frank
Admittedly, there are probably better ways to do it, than what I use. The problem was, when I was trying to figure out how to do it, nobody had actually done it that I could find, with the exception of a guy that does it over a period of 3 months....and who has time for that? So....I started experimenting and came up with something that works. @green genes uses a similar method with good results, also. I will say this....as a tincture, it will knock your socks off!! Very easy to over do it. The e-liquid works very well, and will get you as high as you want to get. I will say this....I have never vaped any e-liquid other than what I have made. So....I probably wouldn't know good from bad! I do, on the other hand, know high, from not high. And, my friend, I was high! :rofl:

Speaking of @green genes ....
12-weed-bat-signal.jpg
Where you at, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back