Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pb and hookers sometimes too. Lol jkjkjk
e31.jpg
:rofl:

Depends what I was going for....I'm saving some trim up to make some caramels with.....or you could infuse it into VG, which you can use as a tincture, or vape in an e-pen. There is the old standby, grand dragon tincture.....you could infuse it into olive oil to use for cooking, or salad oil to make medicated dressings with....the possibilities are endless. lol
yes frank!!! please elaborate on this vg infusion

yes frank!!! please elaborate on this vg infusion
Its super easy! Here's what I did last time.....I added about 6 ounces of trim to a crock pot, I then added a half gallon of VG and turned the crock pot on low. It seems really thick at first, but it will thin out as it heats. I stirred once or twice an hour for about 6 hours. I turned the crock pot off and let it sit over night. I turned the crock pot back on low and let it heat up until things got thin again, at this point I strained the mixture through a fine metal strainer, using a rubber spatula to press the trim into the strainer to get as much VG as I could out....I then put the trim into some cheese cloth, and squeezed the ever livin' sh*t out of it, to get the last remaining drops of VG out. BAM! That it. I use it as a tincture, or you can add a flavoring to make E-liquid....you can use PG to thin it out a bit, or if you don't like the throat hit of PG, use a few drops of distilled water.

If you want to make a smaller amount than a half gallon fill the crock pot with water, turn on high (to start), put your weed and VG in a glass mason jar and set in the water bath. My crock pot maintains about 200-205 on high, full of water....but some will go higher....just play with it a little. Warning.....there will be a strong odor.

By the way, Mo....if you add a strong enough flavoring, you can use it in public without anyone knowing what it is. In a moment of pure stupidity and ballsiness, I took a big hit standing next to a cop, and he just gave me a dirty look and walked off....

Its super easy! Here's what I did last time.....I added about 6 ounces of trim to a crock pot, I then added a half gallon of VG and turned the crock pot on low. It seems really thick at first, but it will thin out as it heats. I stirred once or twice an hour for about 6 hours. I turned the crock pot off and let it sit over night. I turned the crock pot back on low and let it heat up until things got thin again, at this point I strained the mixture through a fine metal strainer, using a rubber spatula to press the trim into the strainer to get as much VG as I could out....I then put the trim into some cheese cloth, and squeezed the ever livin' sh*t out of it, to get the last remaining drops of VG out. BAM! That it. I use it as a tincture, or you can add a flavoring to make E-liquid....you can use PG to thin it out a bit, or if you don't like the throat hit of PG, use a few drops of distilled water.

If you want to make a smaller amount than a half gallon fill the crock pot with water, turn on high (to start), put your weed and VG in a glass mason jar and set in the water bath. My crock pot maintains about 200-205 on high, full of water....but some will go higher....just play with it a little. Warning.....there will be a strong odor.
I always thought u needed to homogenize or emulsify or something in order to achieve a proper bond with the vg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back