Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Frank
How was your weekend ?? :thumbsup:
Morning Bear!! We had a good weekend!! We went to a bbq at my moms house on Saturday, and went up and took the in-laws out to Chinese food yesterday! Got a couple plants harvested....

How was your weekend? Did you do anything for your birthday?

Just a serious case of Monday on a Tuesday lol
4e1.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning Bear!! We had a good weekend!! We went to a bbq at my moms house on Saturday, and went up and took the in-laws out to Chinese food yesterday! Got a couple plants harvested....

How was your weekend? Did you do anything for your birthday?
The weekend was good . Nothing special for the birthday , at my age it's much like any other day . :toke:

What would you do with 80 grams of fresh dried trim?
Depends what I was going for....I'm saving some trim up to make some caramels with.....or you could infuse it into VG, which you can use as a tincture, or vape in an e-pen. There is the old standby, grand dragon tincture.....you could infuse it into olive oil to use for cooking, or salad oil to make medicated dressings with....the possibilities are endless. lol

The weekend was good . Nothing special for the birthday , at my age it's much like any other day . :toke:
Some reason I think you went bear wild. Secrets safe here brotha . I like pb and hookers sometimes too. Lol jkjkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back