Not open for further replies.
Ain't got no growth
Ain't gotno smoke
All moved in
Have to start some growth!
So dig here and there!
So them join online
& we'll have a fun time.

Sorry people. I've been without meds for about 3 weeks and sometimes that isn't good for me. We now live in a state with no medical center for me but we needed to be closer for new jobs. Anyways I suffer from a weird mental illness which I won't go into because other than making me extremely paranoid I have always liked the way my think... Thinks. Y'all are great! Keep smiling

Last edited:
:pass:passes to @1939bear
IMG_8223.JPG
have as many dabs possible of some birthday cake sap fur ya birthmas
IMG_8221.JPG

People ask me all the time... "Im visiting Colorado, whats there to do...well, if you make it to my area and you wanna run the Manitou incline, i'll wait for you at the other side with a bowl!!!!
image.jpeg

Just about middle, you can see the trail and the "false peak"..heres some quick facts
image.jpeg

I think you can do eeeettt!!!!

People ask me all the time... "Im visiting Colorado, whats there to do...well, if you make it to my area and you wanna run the Manitou incline, i'll wait for you at the other side with a bowl!!!!View attachment 756506
Just about middle, you can see the trail and the "false peak"..heres some quick facts View attachment 756507
I think you can do eeeettt!!!!

Can I just skip the hike and join you for the bowl on the other side? That looks like a lot of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back