Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more days and these young ones get to live in the greenhouse
P1040673.JPG

Good Morning A.F.N.
Today it is my birthday and I am 78 years young so if your in the neighborhood common in and we'll have a smoke together and celebrate . As a result of this auspicious occasion I will be dropping some very special mystery seeds that were gifted to me by a very generous member . I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost of care and respect and will be a reminder of the kindness , generosity and friendship shown to me here on A.F.N . A.F.N. members are the greatest . :bighug:
big cheers brother bear!

Speaking of moving! My wife and I are getting settled into our new place. Seems like I'm constantly moving things to and fro. Finally cleared out the back room and... You'd be surprised which things survive a move relatively one piece.. Talking about my reflecting wrap lolol it's now all up and looking good. Anyways... Would someone link me a light per space calculator? Assuming that's a thing.... Thanks and many many more pleases 46L * 28w * 8T these are standard. Inches
using watts per square ft I'm thinking that 520w +?? (I dig for answers) and does that happen to mean that one light will be most efficient aside from using overlapping lights? Or would overlapping become over kill?

Last edited:
Harvest Time with Maria's Spring Auto Madness!!!

Just a random selection of photos for you all:

View attachment 756225
Cream Mandarine XL

View attachment 756223
C4-matic

View attachment 756226
Dark Devil

View attachment 756221 View attachment 756228
Blue Amnesia + Green Crack -- awaiting another week!

View attachment 756229 View attachment 756230
C4-matic that came down, but G14 still another day or two.

View attachment 756231
AutoMazar -- needs another week at least.

View attachment 756232 View attachment 756233
Cream Mandarine XL in her last minutes of life.....

View attachment 756235 View attachment 756234
The very small Dark Devil, trimmed and then bagged.

Please come and check out the rest of the adventure and photos here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-20

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:
looking, well, HARVESTABLE! CHEERS GUERILLA GAL!
harvest in May, keeps the blue meanies away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back