Status
Not open for further replies.
Loaded hashy wood bowl

Got wood? I do!

Let's smoke old school
14960930723471556811024.jpg

surprisingly the woody is one of my fav bowls. for hash.... the wood taste is still present but its seasoned. but what it does do better than any other pipe i have. is absorb heat. providing the smooth big hits with less cough.
passing on to you @Frankthetank hit this hashy bowl my man. taste my wood lolol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just soaked a couple different kushes... cali classics ... photo's tho
hopefully them beans pop

gonna build a skuff box for these 2 skywalker auto beans cause one didn't pop thikin it may need a lil scrape

surprisingly the woody is one of my fav bowls. for hash.... the wood taste is still present but its seasoned. but what it does do better than any other pipe i have. is absorb heat. providing the smooth big hits with less cough.
ive got a cherrywood pipe I'm in the middle of crafting still lmao gotta get the bowl and the next part together I had it in there waiting to swell and someone pulled it out and now I'm screwed

ive got a cherrywood pipe I'm in the middle of crafting still lmao gotta get the bowl and the next part together I had it in there waiting to swell and someone pulled it out and now I'm screwed
damn. bummer man

really lost it he has
oh yeah...

kk ... golf guys wisdom right here lmao....

"what tournament?
us open??.... anybody can win that thing..
I remember way back when, I seen a guy... he was a second alternate.... the first alternate declined and he got the call... he responded with, i'll be there tomorrow. he drove allnight and just made the tee-off.. had a miracle 4 days and won the open... nobody knew who he was.... that was john daly... he's on the seniors now
;... 1 hour later.....
Johnson was his pick to win... he said the kids won four of his last 6 major tourny's

Whew!! That was so strong I forgot to pass it to my man @mohawk warrior :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back