Status
Not open for further replies.
People ask me all the time... "Im visiting Colorado, whats there to do...well, if you make it to my area and you wanna run the Manitou incline, i'll wait for you at the other side with a bowl!!!!View attachment 756506
Just about middle, you can see the trail and the "false peak"..heres some quick facts View attachment 756507
I think you can do eeeettt!!!!

I hiked up it when it was still a railroad and I was younger and more in shape. Well...hiked up the trail to the gift shop at the top of the incline. Was a young hotty that I'd gone to high school with when I was a late teen that worked in the gift shop at the top. :woody:

Deer loin anyone?
14961012180672139042899.jpg

Evening stoners....go a question. I am in the market for a new inline fan. Currently i have a 6in 435 CFM Valuline fan and its about oh....7 years old or so and i need a replacement as well as isolate it to one room for the males. Dont want that pollen flying around the breeding room.

I am looking for another 6in fan but this time i think that i would like to step in a different direction. This time i want to get away from the steel fans and get into something more like the two below.

If any of you have had experience with them or know anything about them please share, also i am up to suggestion.

If you need to know the filter that will be on this is 440 CFM

Amazon product
Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back